I will be the first to say, i very much dislike all inclusive resorts as they limit your options in other ways.
However, RIU had a very accommodating feel to it.
All of the staff were extremely friendly and nice.
The resort not only had your average Buffet's but had some pretty good free restaurants where you can make reservations (The Best was the SteakHouse)
The pool areas and jacuzzi's were very nice, and the vibe in the place was great as well, with staff always pumping you up, and always being served drinks.
Riu had a lot less kids which I loved, being 24 years old, you want to stay away from the usual drama brought along with the younger crowd.
There was also a very romantic feel about the place that I can't describe.
We were located about 15 minute drive from Downtown Cabo, which had plenty of Clubs and Bars, which were a ton of fun, with a good crowd
Loved this place alot, loved Cabo and will certainly be staying here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos