We are owners at HDM but have not been here every year. Last visit was 2011. We came by ourselves to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed in one of the older smaller buildings (Building 6) which we liked very much, since it was an easy walk to the pools and beach. Our spot was the pool closest to Pitahayas Restaurant. The young ladies who run the activities there are a huge asset to the resort! In fact, all the staff from the Concierge at Vacation Club, Front Desk at Vacation Club, bartenders, waiters at all the restaurants were great! Some of the staff have been there since 2006, when we first started coming to HDM. We had dinner at Pitahayas, Girasoles and DeCortez, never leaving the property at night. All our meals were delicious. We had perfect weather and a truly relaxing vacation. It has become one of our favorites.
The one and only complaint we had was with the timeshare staff. This is the first time we attended a timeshare meeting since we bought our unit in 2006. We were told we would be updated on the new property planned. So, we sacrificed one morning at the pool and went to the meeting. We were brought on a tour of the new buildings in the rear of the property and were told of the new property being planned in another location. We were honest with the man and told him that we were not interested in adding to our portfolio, but he continued to give us the sales pitch. He then brought over another gentlemen who became very pushy. It was at that point that we decided to leave. So much for the information session. This was a pushy sales pitch to get us to buy more. Don't fall for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive beach front hotel, located in the Cabo del Sol resort community, with 273 suites. Our magnificent resort is adjacent to the world famous Jack Nicklaus designed Ocean Golf Course. The resort is composed of 20 Villas all in Mexican Hacienda style, with romantic walkways through lush green landscaped and tropical flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Hotel
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Resort
- Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Del Mar Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas