HDM is a lovely resort away from all the hustle and bustle of Cabo San Lucas, but it is an easy shuttle to go to town if you want to. We had an older room that was a great location (building 1) and the only negative was that the decor was "dated". It was clean though and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed all of the pools until they decided to renovate the main infinity pool in the middle of our stay, which was unpleasant because everyone had to pack into fewer pools and it just made them more crowded. The reviews about saving chairs are all correct and even though there are signs everywhere that say no saving, people do it anyway and there is no enforcement. So you have to get down there by 7am if you want a good chair for the day.
We really enjoyed the welcome party on Tuesday night and met some really nice people. The daily classes in the pool were lots of fun and we enjoyed all the restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive beach front hotel, located in the Cabo del Sol resort community, with 273 suites. Our magnificent resort is adjacent to the world famous Jack Nicklaus designed Ocean Golf Course. The resort is composed of 20 Villas all in Mexican Hacienda style, with romantic walkways through lush green landscaped and tropical flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Hotel
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Resort
- Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Del Mar Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas