“WOW! Please take us back!”

Review of Villa Gran Vista

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bborden22
Reno, Nevada
“WOW! Please take us back!”
Reviewed May 22, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I honestly don't know where to begin when reviewing this place. I took 6 of my employees on a staff retreat to Villa Gran Vista and it turned out to be more than I could have ever imagined. This place is a must for any traveler wanting privacy, views, comfort, hospitality (caretaker is Fortunato), convenience, and I can go on and on. We only stayed 4 days and wish it were more. There are 7 master suites all with private balconies and full baths. The main level has a master suite with a steam shower. This house is only 3-5 minutes from downtown Cabo and the marina. We went to Costco the first day which is only about 10 minutes away as well as Walmart. We cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday. PLEASE stay here you will not regret it! I will be back!!

Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothiing
Your age range 35-49
Courtney...
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing Villa!! Perfect for girls trip or couples trip!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Villa Gran Vista is just perfect! I traveled there with 10 other girls for my bachelorette party and we received nothing but exceptional service from the moment I inquired about making a reservation! Amanda took care of us from day one and answered all of our questions about staying in the villa. She definitely took care of us and was nothing less than fantastic. Upon arrival at the villa, Fortunato took extra good care of us. He and his staff made sure everything was in place and made us feel like we were at home! Anything we needed, Fortunato didn't hesitate to make happen. We had chefs cook for us twice... once for lunch and once for dinner. Both meals were delicious and wonderful. They definitely spoiled us while we were there!! The pictures do not do this villa justice. It's just amazing. Every room has an amazing view, spacious bathroom, and amazing closet... EVERY ROOM! There are a lot of stairs, but the good news is that you don't have to workout while you're here :) I can't recommend Villa Gran Vista enough... I cannot wait to go back there or one of their other 2 properties! I'll definitely be making those plans very soon :)

Marsh M
Los Angeles, California
“Simply spectacular”
Reviewed May 28, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I have stayed at Villa Gran Vista twice now. Once with 7 partying couples and once as a family reunion/40th birthday celebration with 4 kids. I can honestly say both stays were simply spectacular. From the first interaction with Fred the owner, to Amanda his office manager, every detail was simply taken care of, without hassle. They truly exemplify professionalism and the level of service is 1st class.

The Villa is spotless and huge. More than that, each of the 7 bedrooms are all master suites. All with the same spectacular pacific ocean views. Thanks to being built into a hillside. The Villa just works so well for large groups never feeling cramped at all. In fact the Villa has been designed so well that there are lots of perfect focal points to gather around. Like the fire pit, or the swim up bar, or the media room, pool table. The list just goes on and on.

All this and I haven't EVEN GOTTEN TO THE BEST PART. Lulu and Fortunato the resident chef/house keepers (they live below the Villa, in a separate house) are simply AMAZING. They are the reason I will be booking another trip to this great Villa. We had Fortunato buy groceries for the Villa before arrival and cook breakfast for us every morning and we had the pleasure of his cooking again when he made a couple dinners too. I'm a chef, a Food Network chef and he impressed the heck out of me. Keep up the spectacular work!!

If you are planning on staying here, do yourself a favor and ask Fortunato to cook for you. He was such a pleasure to be around, he even would rustle up salsa and guacamole without asking while we splashed around in the pool.

Clearly you can tell I had a great time. Both times. Thanks so much for making my stays with you so special!
Marsh Mokhtari
www.marshm.com

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff - Fortunato's cooking was amazing!
Liked least: Leaving the property
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Alex H
Memphis, Tennessee
“An Incredible Experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I celebrated my bachelor party with 13 of my best friends at Villa Gran Vista. We cannot say enough good things about our experience. Dealing with Amanda was a pleasure—she was helpful, responsive, and enthusiastic when answering our questions and making sure we had all the information we needed for the trip. During our stay, Fortunato and Lulu went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied; they cooked us amazing shrimp quesadillas, kept the kitchen stocked, and even had new connection chord installed so our phones could play music through the surround sound. The housekeepers kept the place spotless—which was a feat considering there were 14 of us. The Villa was relatively private, and we always felt safe. If you’re going to Cabo with a group, you can’t go wrong with this place. It was a big part of our incredible experience. Thank you!

Liked best: The view
frankfink...
New York City, New York
“very special villa”
Reviewed December 15, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

this is our 4th year using Villa Gran Vista. a group of friends for a great week.
the Villa is great and the staff makes it even better.
no better place to spend time in Cabo with friends or family

Traveling group: Friends
Phoenix
Reviewed April 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Tulsa
Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing