“Stop in for breakfast.”

Giggling Bean Coffee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stop in for breakfast.”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We came here early before the Amaze in race for breakfast. All items only $5. Service was excellent and the breakfast burrito very good. It was enough to feed two. So, breakfast for two including coffee and tip for around $12 US Outstanding!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Emmittdog964

“No nonsense quick breakfast”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Walked to the little market for some iced coffee, there was no such thing. I then walked by the Giggling Bean, seen the sign " iced coffee". It's a wonderful little stop. Thank you Tonja.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ana F
Stow, Ohio
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Had a wonderful breakfast here during my stay in Cabo. The breakfast burrito and fresh fruit smoothie were so good! I will definitely return on my next trip to Cabo.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank mjp6001
Streator, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Just got back from Cabo. tonya is great, and the breakfast was wonderful and reasonable. I would definately go back. Ask Tonya for recommendations for dinner places. She will let you know.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank BrianToni S
Ellsworth, Wisconsin
“A Gem”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I were out for a walk early one morning in Cabo and came across the Giggling Bean. What an unexpected treat! The owner was fantastic and we had a nice conversation while she made my wife an ice mocha (delicious), poured me a great cup of coffee and whipped up the best-tasting breakfast burrito I've ever eaten! I only wish we'd found the Giggling Bean earlier in our stay.

• Visited March 2014