“A Gem”

Giggling Bean Coffee
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ellsworth, Wisconsin
“A Gem”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I were out for a walk early one morning in Cabo and came across the Giggling Bean. What an unexpected treat! The owner was fantastic and we had a nice conversation while she made my wife an ice mocha (delicious), poured me a great cup of coffee and whipped up the best-tasting breakfast burrito I've ever eaten! I only wish we'd found the Giggling Bean earlier in our stay.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CheeseheadTravelers

Seattle, Washington
“Fantastico' and a must stop in Cabo”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Tonya is a fun loving and very knowledgable in Cabo. Like your own personal in-life TripAdvisor.

The coffee is good and strong, coming from Seattle this is important. The advice from someone very connected in the community was priceless.

She knows where to go and where to stay away from. Where to get your money exchanged and which ATM has the best rates.

I'll be back tomorrow and probably several times during my trip.

2 Thank SeattleZ1979
San Diego, California, United States
“"Perfect way to start the day"”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Stopping to see Tonja at "Giggling Bean" should be on your list for the very first morning and then repeat every morning. The coffee and breakfast burritos with are fantastic. At the recommendation of "Johnny Corona" the waffle with chocolate sauce, fresh berries and powder sugar was life changing. But the very best thing we experienced at the Giggling Bean Coffee was Tonja. She is super friendly and has great travel tips. She shared her secrets for the best beach locations, where to shop, her favorite drinks not on a menu and great places to visit. She made our vacation that much better and is quickly making friends all over town. Seeing "El Gallo" in the coffee shop during breakfast was icing on the cake. Super bummed we had to leave town the day she was making fried chicken and waffles for the "Caboholics." Stop in and tell her Mike and Tiffany sent me... Cheers!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mike S
Oakville, Canada
“A Cabo San Lucas Gem”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Was wandering the streets of Cabo San Lucas and decided I needed a non-alcoholic beverage. Stumbled on the Giggling Bean. Had a mango smoothie and it was cold, refreshing and yummy!! Love the ambiance here - especially the live rooster! Definitely need to come back and try the food as everything looks so good.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sporty_Girl_13
Lake Tahoe Area
“A Great Find in Cabo San Lucas”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

By LeeZa Donatella, author of Beyond the Veil of Illusion – The Awakening........
I am writing today about the Giggling Bean. I was fortunate to find this gem of a place as I traveled the quiet streets of Cabo San Lucas one early morning in search of an American standard, a Hazelnut Latte and a good fruit smoothie. As I walked past the Giggling Marlin Bar and Grill, I saw it. I walked in and immediately felt a sense of peace by the warm cozy atmosphere. I was impressed by owner Tonya’s bright energy. Organic products, protein powder and fresh fruit in the smoothie added to my delight and enjoyment. And the latte was ambrosia to my lips. Tonya was so wonderful and made sure that I knew that even if I did not see something on the menu, all I had to do was ask and if she could accommodate me, she would. Free WiFi sealed the deal for me. As I write the second book in the trilogy, this place will sure to be my new local hang while in Mexico for the winter. As I sat at one of the tables, the rising sun made its presence known through the thatched roof. It took me back to a simpler time, my eyes closing as I imaged it as a place that Hemingway might frequent if he had spent time in Mexico versus Cuba. A regular hang for many ex-pats, who welcomed me, providing me with great suggestions for breakfast as they ate their bacon egg and cheese on a bagel. When I left, I not only had a incredible experience, I had several new local friends. If you find yourself staying near the Giggling Marlin, just look next store for the Giggling Bean. Chances are you might see me there. Love and Blessings… LeeZa

• Visited December 2013