“Turist”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining Room
Pool
Chappel
Fitness Room
Fitness Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jorge C
Highland, New York
“Turist”
Reviewed February 21, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

It was an amazing month stay in this beautiful home for me and my family it felt like it was my own piece of paradise in such amazing community with beautiful views of the arch right from the terrace and bedrooms.
Walking down to the pool and fitness center is just steps away, I did enjoy the pool almost every day for some people they felt water and weather was cold but coming from NY to 75-80 degrees it was just warm enough if not hot (not complaining)
Ventanas is such a nice gated development 24/7 security people are so friendly you can also take a short walk or drive down to ventanas phase 3 where they have a nice restaurant and another amazing pool with nothing but views.
Ventanas is located very very close to all the fun and night life cabo has to offer yet tuck away from all the commotion when you need to rest and feel secure.
Many amazing restaurant are near by and prompt access to major highway to head down to the amazing beaches cabo has, medano beach is the most popular and close to the arch but for me santa maria and chileno bay are much better places to snorkel ,swim, sun tan and relax.

Colleen is such a great person alway replied very fast to any questions or concerns I had and made sure Alfredo (property manager) stayed in contact with me.

Can't wait for my next trip to cabo and hopefully be able to stay in this amazing home.

Thanks Colleen it was a privilege to stay at your place and call it home for a month since it truly felt like it.

Management Response
Feb 26, 2016
It was a pleasure having you at my home and you are welcome to come back anytime!
Juan P
Calgary, Canada
“Great Stay at Colleens place at Ventanas of Sea of Cortez”
Reviewed December 30, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed with 3 teens, an 8 year old, my spouse and I. The complex was very neat and tidy. The security and the site staff were very courteous, pleasant, and went beyond the expected to ensure we had a great stay. The gated community was reassuring and we always felt SAFE in the community. The main pool and cold/warm pool amenities were great for the times when we chose to stay around the community. The fitness center was also great. Myself and my son used the gym every day and it was never busy and the equipment was well maintained and just right.
Regarding the home, we enjoyed the stay. It had plenty of room for the 6 of us who travelled. With three bathrooms including 2 showers there was never any waiting. We did a bit of cleaning at our arrival but nothing major. The home has a nice size fridge and a big freezer for those who buy in bulk. The location is only 5 minutes from CostCo and 10 minutes from Walmart, so shopping is a breeze. Location was awesome for what we were looking for. The home had a nice parking spot for our rental as well.

My only guidance is to have a quick call with the owner (1-2 days ahead of the travel date) and get the local property managers' contact information ahead of time so that the key transfer and home possession is seemless.

Enjoy and stay safe in your travels.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Safety and assurance of the community; Pool and Gym Amenities
Liked least: Possession of the key was time consuming.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jan 7, 2015
John- It was a pleasure having you and your family in my home and I'd love to welcome you back next year.
Pasadena, California
Reviewed August 2, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
San Diego
Reviewed August 25, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing