“AWESOME EXCITING , WOULD USE FISH ON & WOULD RECOMMEND THEM”

Fish On - Private Charters
$500.00*
and up
Fish On 33Tiara
More attraction details
Owner description: 33'Tiara Sport Fishing Charter Boat. I`m from Cabo and love to fish. Here in Cabo you can find the must exciting species in deep sea fishing from all around the world, like Marlin, Dorado, Wahoo, Sail Fish, Rooster Fish, Yellow fin Tuna, Yellow tail and lots more, with more than 17 years fishing in the area Me and the first mate Jose will do all our best effort to take you to the best fishing grounds on season and first of all make an unforgettable great fishing experience for you, your family and friends. Saludos Heleodoro Garcia H. Capt. Yoyo Fish On !
Reviewed July 6, 2014

What an awesome day with Capt. Yoyo & 1st mate Luis. We left at 630 am, we were greeted & welcome aboard!!!! We were out for approx. 5 hrs & heading back, & it all broke loose :). That was a awesome break loose too:). We caught the 1st Marlin 30 lbs ,Doris took about 15 minutes to get it in, got all the pictures & set up for round 2 within 20 minutes the 2nd on hit & Brenda reeled in an 80 lbs Marlin;). Took her 20 minutes with all the jumping it was doing, got all the pictures set up for round 3, you guessed 30 minutes later we hit again;) I was reeling it in it was about a couple hindered feet from the boat, hard to reel one minute the next it was gone:(..... But that's ok we had a awesome time & can't wait to come back &fish with Capt Yoyo & 1st mate Luis again! THANKS FOR HELPING US CREAT LIFE LONG MEMORIES!!!! COULDNT HAVE HAD THEM WITH OUT YOU BOTH.
THANKS BLAIR,ESTHER,DORIS & BRENDA

2  Thank Esther M
FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Gracias Sra. Esther
Blair was right that day when he said with faith: On the way back we will have all the fishing.
It was a pleasure to fish with you all, we need to try again for that one that got away.
Please say thanks to all the party.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and his friends went on fishing trip. It's quite pricy and they were gone for 6 to 8 hours. But they didn't catch any fish unfortunately. It was a hot day but it was overall a great experience.

FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Don't know if you went with us or not, however we can't say we never being skunked, we being there many time as is part of the game.
Gracias for comment it was and overall a great experience and can't wait to have a second chance with you and your family, will always love to find fish for everyone and seems that may be imposible some times.
Have great one

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We booked out trip based on all the reviews. Crew of 2 was nice and friendly ( buttering us up). Once on the boat they have a sign that said " customary tip is 25 to 30% of fishing trip for the crew. Really after paying top money they wanted such a high tip.

We caught fish. We caught a 50+ lb. Mahi Mahi and the crew was more excited than we were and later we found out why.

When we got to shore they pushed us to use the processor that showed up at the boat. Very quickly they took the fish away and the captain said he will pick up the fish and will package it in 2lb sealed packages and delivery to out hotel for a $2 per pound.

This is where they became unethical and down right criminal.

When we called about getting the fish we hwre told the 50+lb Mahi Mahi yielded 9lbs. In talking with people said the yield should be 65 to 70%. So we should have had 30 to 35 lbs. we think the captain and processor STOLE our fish.

The fishing was good but they steal your fish!!

Never recommend or ever do it again!

6  Thank Dmc1111
FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Ms. Cloward
I saw this coming size the day you text me to inquire about your fish and seemed you had a wrong advice from who knows who people.I send you two emails after that trying to explain all this situation and never hear back from you.
I really appreciate you sincere comment when you say FISHING WAS GOOD as this is our primary goal (find fish and make customers day with our services).
Before get any further I will like to apologize for this huge misunderstanding situation and allow me to expose my side of the story as I wrote on the emails I send you:
Federal fishing laws do not allow us to clean the fish onboard so we all are forced to use cleaning services or clean the fish by your selfs ones we came back from fishing, (you can also take your fish to your hotel and fillet it your self there). I did explain this to you before we arrive to dock. When the guys that offer this services at the dock came by, yes I introduce you to them as is the easies way to deal with this issue, I also help you translating what they said they charge for the services and you agree to it. My HUGE mistake was to let you go without checking how much meat came out from your fish as this proses can surprise novice fisherman's with the small amounts of meat that comes out after cleaning a fish. I said I´d take care of everything with the intention of offering you a better service.WRONG
I understand THAT, and will not happen again, I will make sure clients be able to supervise the cleaning process, verify and receive the end product from the cleaning guys hands.
Gracias for your very severe comment as it showed us a big mistake in our procedure, this also help us to improve the service in this matter.
Last note: The bull dorado you catch on May 5th 2014 with us, wasn't 50 pound it was 20 to 25 as much.

Gracias again

Captain Yoyo

Reviewed June 17, 2014

What an awesome fishing trip!!! Captain Yoyo and first mate Luis were very friendly and professional. The boat was in great shape and the fishing tackle was first class! Everything was included, no surprises. We requested specific drinks and they were provided and the sack lunch included was very good. We sent our fish home with Captain Yoyo his wife packaged it and froze it for us and delivered it to our hotel on our departure day. This was a full service operation all first class. THANK YOU Captain Yoyo and Luis for making our experience so special!

FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

I´m very very happy to hear back from you and see that you are happy with our services. My wife and Son says Hola. There is nothing like well process fresh fish at home, enjoy your catch.
Gracias for sharing how special your experience was with us

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We booked an all inclusive trip with Fish On and were not disappointed! It was our first time in Cabo, and if we ever go back we will definitely fish with Captain Yoyo again. Captain Yoyo, Luis, and Tony were very friendly and helpful and had everything taken care of. All we had to do was sit back and catch some fish! We started catching Dorado right away then after a few hours moved further out and began hooking some tuna. My dad and I have been fishing many times together, but this was a very fun and unique experience. I would definitely recommend Fish On Charters.

It is a pleasure to know that avid anglers and novices enjoy fishing with us. Thanks for recommending Fish ON. We warmly hope to fish with you again the next time you visit Cabo.