“Deep Sea Fishing”

$500.00*
and up
Private Tour: Sport Fishing in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: 33'Tiara Sport Fishing Charter Boat. I`m from Cabo and love to fish. Here in Cabo you can find the must exciting species in deep sea fishing from all around the world, like Marlin, Dorado, Wahoo, Sail Fish, Rooster Fish, Yellow fin Tuna, Yellow tail and lots more, with more than 17 years fishing in the area Me and the first mate Jose will do all our best effort to take you to the best fishing grounds on season and first of all make an unforgettable great fishing experience for you, your family and friends. Saludos Heleodoro Garcia H. Capt. Yoyo Fish On !
De Winton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Deep Sea Fishing”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Captain Yoyo and his crew we're very friendly and we enjoyed spending a half day with them plying the waters of the Sea of Cortez for Marlin, Dorado and Tuna. Although we were unsuccessful in catching anything, we did see sea lions, whales, sea turtles, a pair of blue Marlins lounging on the surface and a black Marlin that hit our bait but jumped in the air and spit out the hook!

Visited March 2014
FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed spending a half day with us. Its also great you can understand that fishing is like that some days. No matter how much we try, fish may get away or simply won't bite.
Gracias for visit us and looking forward for revenge in the future

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great time !!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Booked them about 24 ours in advance. Very easy and accomadating. Was able to go on our schedule. Weather was perfect and we had a GREAT time. Caught 7-9 yellowfin, a bonita, a trigger fish, a skipjack and a sea lion for awhile! ( it stole my fish off the hook) Captain Yoyo and his first mate were fantastic. Hard workers and concerned for our enjoyment. Only did the 4 hr trip, so we stayed close to shore and didnt try for Marlin, next time we will ! They provided everything needed. Beer, pop, water, food, bait, license, etc. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank robert1024
FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Hola
Thank you very much for recommend us with the world, we are very glad you enjoy the trip with us, next time well go for your marlin.
Gracias again
Silverthorne, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had a great time with Yoyo and Luis last week fishing for Marlin. I really wanted a chance at a good Marlin and Yoyo came through as expected. We ended up with 2 Marlin around 90 and 160#s. I am glad we spent the extra money and booked the trip with Fish On over a smaller Panga, the comfort and convenience were well worth it in my opinion and not as expensive as some of the really big Charter companies. It was also nice to know that we would be fishing with the advertised boat and captain, and not have the surprise of a last minute change as i have seen from some of the other companies. I have never been one to make someone wait on me, especially when it comes to fishing. We showed up at the dock pretty early and not only were they there but to my surprise the boat and crew were ready to go. The larger boat made it possible to fish a variety of locations in search of not only a trophy but a meal. You wont be disappointed booking with Fish On!

2 Thank Matt L
FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Gracias for using our services, we are so enthusiastic that clients are satisfied.
Looking forward to fish with you again in the future.
Plano, Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Expert fishing charter in Cabo”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Had my birthday wish granted, a 130# Striped Marlin. All that I have dreamed about for years came true with a script that was perfect. Capt. Yoyo and Luis are excellent fisherman and know their business very well. My wife was along for the expedition, she's the photographer. She felt very secure, the accommodations were a little spartan. She had a great trip and enjoyed getting all the pictures including the Marlin and the Bull Shark I landed. We had plenty to eat and drink. Had a fantastic time. Thanks to all.

1 Thank Rick B
FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Hola
Its gratifying to know that our customers fulfill their dreams with us

Gracias

Hope to see you soon again
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fish fish we got our wish!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This was the best fishing trip! We met Capt. Yoyo and Luis and we were off. It seemed like only moments and we were on our first fish.My husband and I had a bet for first fish! 1 Durango for me! Then a few more Bonita. Capt. Yoyo said we are going out to deeper water for maybe Marlin... So maybe my husband will get the "Bigger" fish... "Wahoo!!!!" yells the Capt. #1 Marlin on the line after a good fight my husband brought him in. High fives all around! Tied the fish to the back of the boat and we were so happy. We got one! Then Wahoo!! Here we go. I was realing him in as best I could but this was one strong fish, I looked up and he soared out of the water!! He was amazing and bigger than the last one..."I think we need a bigger boat..." said my husband. He reeled it in with me and this one was @160+? Luis, Joe and myself had to hold this fish together for our picture.# 3 Marlin on the line! We were just catching our breath . "No Mas" said our muscles.We caught released.
Best ever!!!!!

1 Thank Jackie p
FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Hola
We really enjoy fishing with you guys and yes you where on and on, its nothing like it, when fish is biting and we all have fun. Tomorrow I will drop your fish at your place. Fish On

Yoyo