“One of the Best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$500.00*
and up
Private Tour: Sport Fishing in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: 33'Tiara Sport Fishing Charter Boat. I`m from Cabo and love to fish. Here in Cabo you can find the must exciting species in deep sea fishing from all around the world, like Marlin, Dorado, Wahoo, Sail Fish, Rooster Fish, Yellow fin Tuna, Yellow tail and lots more, with more than 17 years fishing in the area Me and the first mate Jose will do all our best effort to take you to the best fishing grounds on season and first of all make an unforgettable great fishing experience for you, your family and friends. Saludos Heleodoro Garcia H. Capt. Yoyo Fish On !
New Orleans, Louisiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“One of the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

My family and I travel to Cabo annually with a couple of days spend on a charter fishing. We always try a new boat each visit. We read the excellent reviews that Captain Yoyo has received and decided to book with Fish On. By far, hands down, and words cannot express the excellent recommendation that I can give for Fish On! Captain Yoyo will not only put you where the fish are but he explains the different techniques he uses which only comes by the experience that he has from a lifetime of fishing the waters off of Cabo. His boat and is equipment are first class. The boat is clean and well maintained. The totals on the day: 4 Dorado, 2 Marlin (1 released), and a Mako shark. Just when we thought that the best day of fishing was over and we were heading back in, Captain Yoyo heard something on the radio and headed back out to a spot where we landed a giant marlin! In summary, if you are looking for a great, affordable day of dream fishing during your visit to Cabo San Lucas, chartering Fish On is a must!

Visited November 2013
FishOn C, Gerente at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Wow
Many clients forgot about review us on trip advisor as I mention to you that day, you didn't and what an awesome review ¡ Its really an privilege to count with support from client that take the time to do so.
gracias, gracias, gracias.

Pittsburgh, PA
3 attraction reviews
“Great Captain and Boat with Excellent Fishing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

We have been coming to Cabo San Lucas for many years and have fished with Capt. Yoyo several times now. He is our #1 choice for the last few years. We always get fish when fishing with Fish On! I am a Charter Captain on the Great Lakes in the United States and appreciate a good captain. If we aren't catching the fish we went looking for, he tries something else and really works to make sure we have a successful day! He is a nice person and a lot of fun to fish with too. If you are planning a trip to Cabo San Lucas, be sure to get in touch with Capt. Yoyo and make a reservation to fish with him one or two days. . .you will be glad you did!

Visited January 2013
FishOn C, Manager at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
That really make my day.
Gracias my friend to talk that way from us, it encourage me to keep the good service.
See you soon here in Cabo
Rowley, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great day of fishing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We chartered this boat through the resort where we were staying. We had done so with Rene many times before and he never disappoints!. We were out from 6-2, caught 2 marlin and 4 mahi-mahi. Great deal and we were fortunate enough to catch fish!

Visited November 2013
FishOn C, Manager at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Muchas Gracias for the review
Your kind opinion is of great help to us and I hope to fish with you soon again.
Kinuso
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific fishing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our day on the ocean and were successful catching two dorado and a striped marlin. The crew was friendly and spoke English very well. I would highly recommend booking a trip with this boat! Happy Albertans.

Visited November 2013
FishOn C, Manager at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Gracias for taking the time to recommend us here. I`m glad you enjoy your day fishing at Fish On.
Hope to fish with you again soon
Orange County
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had 4 inexperienced fishermen, well 3 gals and one man, with no clue as how to fish. These guys were patient, they also didn't realize that we understood Spanish and knew what they were saying to each other. Nothing bad, just what lousy fishermen we were. No hard feelings, it was actually funny. I still think that Luis spilled fish guts and blood all over me as payback, but again, it was all good fun.
We caught our limit in Dorado and 1 Tuna. No Marlin but then we probably would have done that badly but we were enthusiastic!
The Captain, Yoyo, and Luis did well by us and were patient, found us fish and helped us get them on board. They knew what they were doing.
These guys are pros and made it a great experience for us! Try them!

Visited October 2013
FishOn C, Manager at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Hola
It is really nice to hear clients give such as nice comments from us, make me thing the effort we put into is well appreciate by our clients and that I thank you. About the blood, I apologize i`m sure must being an accident that is very common as working with live fish species and it can get out of control for moments, hope you understand but there is never intention to do it on porpoises.
Is so funny you understood Spanish, that proof we constantly give a professional service with some seasoning of fun.
Muchas Gracias and hope to fish with you guys soon again