“Great day of fishing”

$500.00*
and up
Private Tour: Sport Fishing in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: 33'Tiara Sport Fishing Charter Boat. I`m from Cabo and love to fish. Here in Cabo you can find the must exciting species in deep sea fishing from all around the world, like Marlin, Dorado, Wahoo, Sail Fish, Rooster Fish, Yellow fin Tuna, Yellow tail and lots more, with more than 17 years fishing in the area Me and the first mate Jose will do all our best effort to take you to the best fishing grounds on season and first of all make an unforgettable great fishing experience for you, your family and friends. Saludos Heleodoro Garcia H. Capt. Yoyo Fish On !
Rowley, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great day of fishing”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We chartered this boat through the resort where we were staying. We had done so with Rene many times before and he never disappoints!. We were out from 6-2, caught 2 marlin and 4 mahi-mahi. Great deal and we were fortunate enough to catch fish!

Visited November 2013
FishOn C, Manager at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Muchas Gracias for the review
Your kind opinion is of great help to us and I hope to fish with you soon again.

Kinuso
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific fishing experience!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our day on the ocean and were successful catching two dorado and a striped marlin. The crew was friendly and spoke English very well. I would highly recommend booking a trip with this boat! Happy Albertans.

Visited November 2013
FishOn C, Manager at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Gracias for taking the time to recommend us here. I`m glad you enjoy your day fishing at Fish On.
Hope to fish with you again soon
Orange County
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had 4 inexperienced fishermen, well 3 gals and one man, with no clue as how to fish. These guys were patient, they also didn't realize that we understood Spanish and knew what they were saying to each other. Nothing bad, just what lousy fishermen we were. No hard feelings, it was actually funny. I still think that Luis spilled fish guts and blood all over me as payback, but again, it was all good fun.
We caught our limit in Dorado and 1 Tuna. No Marlin but then we probably would have done that badly but we were enthusiastic!
The Captain, Yoyo, and Luis did well by us and were patient, found us fish and helped us get them on board. They knew what they were doing.
These guys are pros and made it a great experience for us! Try them!

Visited October 2013
FishOn C, Manager at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Hola
It is really nice to hear clients give such as nice comments from us, make me thing the effort we put into is well appreciate by our clients and that I thank you. About the blood, I apologize i`m sure must being an accident that is very common as working with live fish species and it can get out of control for moments, hope you understand but there is never intention to do it on porpoises.
Is so funny you understood Spanish, that proof we constantly give a professional service with some seasoning of fun.
Muchas Gracias and hope to fish with you guys soon again
Bothell, Washington
“Great time with Capt YoYo and Louis”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Took the wife, son and cousin out fishing for half day. What a great time, from the early morning departure and sunrise, to the end of the day return to port. We caught 4 nice Dorato and lost another at the boat. You will not be disappointed with Fish On.

Hola ,
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment your fishing trip with us. I`m glad you enjoyed the day fishing with us. Hope we can get the Dorado that got away but bigger next time.
Muchas Gracias !
Reno, Nevada
“9 Fish for My 9 Year Old!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My Family and I took our first trip to Cabo over our kids fall break this year. My 9 year old son is a huge fisherman and very skilled as well. He has reeled in fish in the 5-8 lb. range before, but nothing bigger and I knew he was ready for something large. We found Fish On using Tripadvisor and booked a trip for 10/12. The port had been closed the day before due to rough seas so we had our fingers crossed that we would be able to go out. We headed out that morning and within the first 25 minutes we hooked up with a skipjack tuna. We then carried on in search of the Dorado and Marlin. Yo Yo and Louis were great at explaining everything, letting my son pick the lucky lures, and assisting us along the way. We ended up boating 9 fish. 8 nice Dorado and the skipjack. We had about 3-4 other strikes that didn't stay on. One of the Dorado was 25-30 lbs. and my son got to reel it in. He had a great experience and Yo Yo and Louis were great. Louis even made a bed on the deck with some cushions for my son when he was in need of a brief nap after all that fish fighting. We ran into several other people the next 24-48 hours that had been fishing as well. Most of them had only caught 2-4 fish per boat, so it appears that Fish On out fished many of the other boats on the water that day. Louis cut up some Dorado steaks for us to take back for dinner that night and it was delicious. Yo Yo's wife delivered the rest of the fish (vacuum packed and frozen) to our hotel 2 days later. All in all Fish On is first class operation. I won't go fishing in Cabo with anyone else. Best of luck!

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

FishOn C, Manager at Fish On - Private Charters, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Hola
I`m so honored you take the time to write sush as good review for us.
Please tell your son we`ll go for a marlin next time. He is the best 9 year old fisherman I ever take out fishing.
Gracias