“We were going but sickness and hip problem detoured us.”

Sushi Time Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Starting at $195 up to three anglers. Enjoy an affordable fishing experience in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with the Sushi Time Fishing Charters Super Pangas. Our fleet includes Six Super pangas, all of them with knowledgeable, experienced, bilingual, native captains, and full equipment that will guarantee an unforgettable experience.
Crockett, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“We were going but sickness and hip problem detoured us.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Juan was very kind during our cancelling of our trip while we were very upset about having to do so. We will join him next time , we met him on the dock with clients carrying large fish!!!

1 Thank Trina7779

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Just What I Expected”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Read the TA reviews before choosing the charter outfit and Juan Carlos' operations are just as described - fluent English to coordinate booking with him and passable communications with the captain - mine was Armando and his son, Jr. assisting. Most importantly we caught a ton of fish - probably 15 dorado and my first, albeit small, marlin - and they worked hard to find the fish and make sure I brought them to the boat. I was on the panga, Sushi Time, and since a long time panga fisherman (before they had seats with backs to them) appreciated the fighting chair and rod belt. Only comments for the future are that the cooler on the boat was not top notch, so ran out of ice before we should have and the gear/boat could use some TLC - as they clearly get a lot of use. would definitely book with them again.

Visited August 2013
Juan Carlos M, Owner at Sushi Time Sport Fishing, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I thank zzzman43 for his VERY GOOD review, and appreciate his feedback regarding our coolers, gear and boat, we will certainly apply some TLC as suggested by zzzman43. We strive to offer to all customers memorable, excellent experiences, we look forward to hosting the reviewer again as he has expressed he would definitely book with us again.
Maple Grove, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fishin' with Sushi Time”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I found out about Sushi Time on the web and I am so glad I booked our fishing through them. We met Juan Carlos right at the dock and he was just the best host. He made sure everything was in place especially our "lunch" situation (he will know what I mean). We also were introduced to Malcolm from Tailz Up who explained his fish cleaning and packaging service to us. My college-age son and I went out with Capt. Jorge (George) and he was an excellent guide and Capt. We caught many Dorados and Skipper Jacks. We even had 2 big Dorados get away but that's fishing! On our way in I was very surprised when Capt. Jorge handed me his phone and it was Juan Carlos asking me how we did! A very professional team of folks at Sushi Time. After we came in Tailz (Malcolm) Up cleaned and packaged all our fish. Thanks Juan for a great experience we will never forget.

2 Thank Tim178624
Orange, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Juan Carlos really took care of us on our first (but definitely not last) father son fishing trip. First off, don't buy the line some of the bigger guys try to sell you when they say you need a big boat with a big engine to have a good experience fishing. Juan Carlos was very professional and courteous, and promptly responded to emails. We went out with the top notch team of Armando and Armando (Junior--father / son duo) and bagged a 50lb rooster fish in 30 minutes, and a 8ft, 120lb marlin an hour after that. On the way back (at 10am, since we were satisfied with that score) we bagged a dorado. He then turned us on tp Tailz Up Smokehouse who smoked and vacuum packed our fish so we could take it home for friends and family. See my other review for Tailz Up because those guys are top notch. Juan Carlos really took care of us and Sushi Time made for some great memories. All those 5 star reviews they get are for a reason...they are THE best value for fishing in Cabo. Hands down!

2 Thank k t
Oakland, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent fishing trip with 6 year old son!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went on Sushi Time with Capt. Jorge with my 6 year old son and we had an excellent time! We caught many dorado, including an epic 30 pounder. We will definitely be back!! Thanks Juan Carlos!!

2 Thank Rob S