“Great day with Sushi Time.”

Sushi Time Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Starting at $195 up to three anglers. Enjoy an affordable fishing experience in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with the Sushi Time Fishing Charters Super Pangas. Our fleet includes Six Super pangas, all of them with knowledgeable, experienced, bilingual, native captains, and full equipment that will guarantee an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went out fishing with sushi time this morning. Met at 6:30 and got out about 7. Captain Armando and his son Armando Jr took us out. 7:30 hooked our first fish...a 40 lb Amberjack....8:00 hooked on to our first Marlin. Landed him close to 9:00 am. 140 lbs of fight. Captain and son were exceptional.....providing guidance and advice to make sure we got him in the boat.
I was spent and my wife was starting to get sea sick so we headed back. Hooked another on the way in and chased two others on the way in...these guys love to fish.
Got back to Marina around 10. By 12 had an email from Carlos making sure everything was OK because we had come in early.
A couple points:
These are not big boats so if your afraid of the sea, not the best choice
Prices were excellent, I booked through the Internet and everything worked out great.
If you like to catch fish...these are your guys...

4  Thank Darwin R
Juan Carlos M, Manager at Sushi Time Sport Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Darwin R; thank you for your kind patronage, we are glad you enjoyed your fishing experience, hope to see you son fishing again in Cabo.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"worked very hard"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great experience with Pedro and Juan from Sushi Time. Took my son and I out and although the fish weren't biting Pedro did his best to give us a good experience at a reasonable cost. Thanks guys.

3  Thank Jragusa70
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had great time in los cabos, and the fishing trip was fabulous. I recommend it to everyone. Get a hold of Juan Carlos, he would give you a good discount and you would have a great time...

5  Thank carlos h
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Booking a trip with Sushi Time was the highlight of our trip to Cabo. We really enjoyed the full experience - buying bait fish, sightseeing on the way out, and fishing. The captain was very nice and good at what he does. He landed us a Marlin and four mahi-mahi in under five hours.

Sushi Time is the best!