“great experience”

Sushi Time Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Starting at $195 up to three anglers. Enjoy an affordable fishing experience in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with the Sushi Time Fishing Charters Super Pangas. Our fleet includes Six Super pangas, all of them with knowledgeable, experienced, bilingual, native captains, and full equipment that will guarantee an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had great time in los cabos, and the fishing trip was fabulous. I recommend it to everyone. Get a hold of Juan Carlos, he would give you a good discount and you would have a great time...

5  Thank carlos h
There are newer reviews for Sushi Time Sport Fishing

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Booking a trip with Sushi Time was the highlight of our trip to Cabo. We really enjoyed the full experience - buying bait fish, sightseeing on the way out, and fishing. The captain was very nice and good at what he does. He landed us a Marlin and four mahi-mahi in under five hours.

Sushi Time is the best!

2  Thank KarenC_Austin
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Shushi Time is a great group that knows quality service. I'd recommend them anytime and will continue to use whenever I fish Cabo!

2  Thank DaveKC-MidWest
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Local Native captains with many years of experience, they are my number one choice when I need to go fishing, with them no need to rent a big boat, their super pangas with capacity for 3 people it's big game fishing time ! I'm highly satisfied with their professional service, they will do whatever it takes to ensure you have an unforgettable experience..

3  Thank Eduardo S
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Juan Carlos is a great boat owner with expert captains. We have fished many times on his boats and always a great time and great fishing. We recommend all our friends to Juan when they are planning trips to Cabo. Juan Carlos always knows the best restaurants to take your fish for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Denise B