“Favorite place to take visitors”
Review of Baja Anklet

Baja Anklet
Ranked #5 of 62 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is an amazing shop. Hand crafted jewelry! The pieces are amazing! All are individual pieces. I always take my out of town guests here and they are never disappointed! Santiago makes each piece. He uses quality gems,pearls,stones,silver to name a few...No one will ever have the same piece. You get artistic pieces for less than what you would find in other places around Cabo. I have taken my daughters in their mid 20's to mid 30's. I have taken friends in their 40's,50's and 60's. They are all now followers and purchasers of Santiago's pieces.

All reviews
in 39 reviews
"talent"
"artistic"

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I came with a friend who purchase a necklace previously and was very happy. Santiago showed us how he made his jewelry and where all the stones come from. I bought a necklace and my friend was so please she purchased another one. He seems very honest and very nice. His prices are really good too. I would recommend going to his shop!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Santiago makes beautiful handmade jewelry! Whether you pick up something he already has made or you have him design something for you, he'll do an amazing job for a great price! It's a must stop on every trip to Cabo!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I visit this little shop everytime I'm in Cabo and always leave with a few new things. Santiago's already-made necklaces and bracelets are beautiful. In December, I had him make me 2 necklaces that I love and also bought some Christmas gifts. You should definitely stop by to see him!!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Well were to start..... We have been going to Cabo for a few years now and every time I have to stop by and see Santiago the owner and creator of Baja Anklet...... Santiago speaks great English (for those of us with limited spanish) every year I have him create 3 anklets for me (I wear them everyday never take them off) I pick out the beads and stones I want and he creates beautiful pieces of art for me to wear....... last year I wore one out and a stone fell off (I had the kept the stone) I showed up last October with the broken anklet and stone and Santiago fixed it and now it is as good as new (no charge).......I have to say if you want one of a kind jewelry and get to talk to an awesome guy then go to see Santiago @ Baja Anklet...... I will be back to see him in April....... Can't wait...... this is his address: Interior Plaza Marlin, Cabo San Lucas, Cel 624 35 55709 Happy Buying :)