Mountain Bike Adventure by Cabo Adventures
Book In Advance
Tours from Mountain Bike Adventure by Cabo Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews tequila tasting single track chicken mole cabo adventures great guide electric mountain making margaritas challenging trails desert landscape fun tour soft sand beautiful scenery own pace tortillas learned how the pacific ocean unique experience
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Our tour guide was Gustauv and he did an excellent job showing us the trails discuss the tequila choices.

Reviewed 2 days ago

The Electronic bike tour was a lot of fun. My girlfriend and I did the bike tour with Dulce from Cabo Tours and she is a very good rider and tour guide. Very professional.
Ask for Dulce if you want to have a fun time!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Our tour guide Dulce was very energetic and super fun! She made sure my boyfriend and I had a blast! Not only was this excursion different but it was adrenaline rushing and worth every penny. I would encourage others however to not take fragile valuables that they might break or at least a backpack that you could put all valuables in where they can remain safe. The bikes can be a little dangerous so remember to stay safe and have fun and maybe not have your phone with you since there will be professional photographers with you and you can purchase pictures with them. I loved every bit of this excursion and would strongly reccomend it to people who love riding bikes! The beach views were gorgeous to ride along.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was a lot of fun. If you can ride a bicycle and are not afraid of going 20 mph and possibly falling in the sand, once for me, you should do it. It is a half hour bus ride to get there. They just got new bicycles and we had a great leader named Dulce. She made sure everyone had a good time. Food and tequila was good.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was fantastic. The electric bikes were very easy to ride and were very fast. The bikes do slide a little in the sand, so you probably want to be fairly comfortable on a bike to take this tour.

We only had 4 people on our tour, so it seemed like a private tour.

Dulce was our guide and she was great. She did a great job explaining the vegetation in the area. She is from Cabo so she also was able to tell us a lot about the area that we were not aware of.

After the bike ride Dulce taught us how to make fantastic margaritas. The included meal was excellent.

We will definitely do this tour again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was so much fun!!! Book it now! I would definitely recommend for a group of people and you're looking to do something fun outside of the city! For my best friend's bachelorette party in Cabo I wanted to plan a day out for us to do something other than sitting by the pool. The Electric Bike Tour was perfect! The guides were so FUN, nice and informative. They were really thorough when they went over how to use the bikes and the safety features. The terrain was beautiful! The tour took us from high desert to the beach where we got to ride up and down next to the waves. After the tour ended, we went back to base and had quesadillas, which were delicious! They weren't like American quesadillas but what do you expect? We were in Mexico! We also made our own margaritas. One of the perks was they picked us up and dropped us off at the resort, so that definitely cut down on my stress. The ladies and I plan to come back and bring our husbands!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fun trip into the desert and along the beach on fat tire, easy to ride bikes that handled the soft stuff with ease. Pedal assist power or, if you're feeling lazy, just twist the grip to go. Our guide Candy was mellow, friendly and knowledgable. A little entertainment as one of our band of merry men got off the beaten track (not following instructions) and ended up knee deep in mud. Great lunch on the beach (best chicken mole I've found so far) followed by Margarita mixing class. Will definitely do it again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic time riding the electric mountain bikes into the desert and along the beach. Dulce was very informative and fun to travel with. Lunch and margarita making class were tasty and relaxing. Travel to and from our resort was seamless. Thanks for a great day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very cool and different biking experience in the desert outside of Cabo. The scenery was beautiful, along with the ocean front restaurant with a great lunch. Gustavo our guide was fantastic. We did the actual biking not the electric bikes, and it was more challenging than I expected. I wouldn't recommend this for beginners, even though it says it is. Also once you get comfortable biking on soft sand, it would have been fun to go a bit longer.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

This was so much fun. We usually do ATV trips but decided to do something different. The bikes were easy to operate and went faster than I had expected which made it a lot of fun. Dulce our guide was great. She explained everything and then we were off down the beach. We stopped for a break and she told us about the vegetation and other interesting things about the area. When we got back to camp we had a delicious lunch and made margaritas. One of the best days of our trip. I would recommend it for anyone.