“A great and unique experience”
Review of Cabo FlyBoard

Cabo FlyBoard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located at Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Cabo FlyBoard introduced the Flyboard to Los Cabos area in April 2013. We are the first and only authorized FlyBoard dealer for the Baja, in Mexico. Our rentals are fun, safe, and we guarantee a great customer experience. We can accommodate single flyers, or bring down your whole group for a fun-filled day you'll never forget. At Cabo FlyBoard we dedicate 100% of our time and effort to grow this thrilling new sport. We are a small business and take pride in our great customer service. Our certified instructors have competed in International Championships, and have over 800 hours of flying experience and they're always prepared and excited to teach new riders of all levels, just bring along your sense of adventure, and we'll do the rest. Your time with us is guaranteed to be one of the most unique experiences you've ever had, and for how cool FlyBoarding is, it's actually pretty easy.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great and unique experience”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

It's very easy and fast to learn, it's safe and y he ccoaches helps you.. I definitely will do it again :D

Visited December 2013

“Easier than you think, super fun, one-of-a-kind experience!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I'm not super athletic and it only took me about 5mins to get the hang of it. We were nervous but they showed us video of a 7 year old girl doing it and I felt better! The instructors are great and I think part of the expense is probably due to the one-on-one coaching going on the whole time. It's was so much fun I wish I would have gone longer than 30mins. But even in that short time I learned all kinds of tricks and at the end they let me go as high as the thing would let me. This was so much fun and will definitely be doing it again! I highly recommend this experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Completely a blast. You feel like you are Ironman.”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Cabo fly board was so fun. My husband, myself and two teen boys all had a session. It was fun to watch, fun to do and we all were easily able to learning. The guides were fantastic, supportive and skilled. We were so pumped when we finished, we laughed all night.
We bought the videos too.
It is run by a Canadian too!
Definitely recommend.

1 Thank ColleenfromCda
Bedford, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“This was amazing!! Book this early!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I can't believe how easy and thrilling this was for first timers!! After reading all the great reviews, I had to try it, and we were not disappointed!! What a thrill, we felt like George Jetson! Jason and Christian were fantastic instructors; patient and talked to you to make sure you could do it. We ranged in age from 20-55 and we all loved it. I called to see if they had availability the next day, but they were booked. We were all flying above the water within 5 minutes! I can't wait to do it again. So glad I read about it in Trip Advisor.

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Milton, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Epic.....the very best thing to do!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This was our second time on the Flyboard, 1st time was July and we could not wait to come back and try it again. It was funner than the 1st, hard to believe! I got right up and was flying with the pelicans. Paulina, Jason, Christian and Jose are the so amazing. Love them all. Can't wait to go back and do it again. Best money I've ever spent!