“I AM IRONMAN!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cabo FlyBoard

Cabo FlyBoard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located at Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Cabo FlyBoard introduced the Flyboard to Los Cabos area in April 2013. We are the first and only authorized FlyBoard dealer for the Baja, in Mexico. Our rentals are fun, safe, and we guarantee a great customer experience. We can accommodate single flyers, or bring down your whole group for a fun-filled day you'll never forget. At Cabo FlyBoard we dedicate 100% of our time and effort to grow this thrilling new sport. We are a small business and take pride in our great customer service. Our certified instructors have competed in International Championships, and have over 800 hours of flying experience and they're always prepared and excited to teach new riders of all levels, just bring along your sense of adventure, and we'll do the rest. Your time with us is guaranteed to be one of the most unique experiences you've ever had, and for how cool FlyBoarding is, it's actually pretty easy.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Woodinville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I AM IRONMAN!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

These excellent people gave me such a unique experience. The ability to thrust over the water was incredible, best part of my vacation was flyboarding. Thanks Cabo Flyboard you guys are awesome.

1 Thank Chasenor

Utah, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent instructors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Cristian and Jose were our best friends by the end of the trip. We went twice because it was so fun and they were patient in helping us do more than just fly but to do tricks. We all ended up doing dives and flips. This sport is so addicting and I would recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Regardless of whether you're into boarding or not, this is one activity you need to try! Flyboarding comes with all the thrills and excitement you get from other board sports(?) without the pain, except if you bellyflop but that's a different matter.

I went pretty early in the day, around 10, to watch the instruction video and off I went with Jason, an awesome host by the way, to the water to try it out. You may get the impression that it's hard but you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly. Once you do, o man, you're going to have one of the best experiences of your trip. You'll essentially get to find out what it's like to fly.

Once again Jason and Christian (almost forgot) are great hosts, they'll guide you through everything to make your experience as easy and fun as possible. Jason followed me on the jet ski and gives you tips when you fall, and once he sees you have it down he'll give you little suggestions/challenges to keep your experience exciting.

Definitely try this out for yourself, and make sure you get the Go Pro with it, I regret not capturing my time doing this.

Fairborn, Ohio
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was really fun. I had a great teacher who was patient and focused on safety. Best excursion in Cabo!

Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cabo FlyBoard is Fly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Our family of 6 finished off our trip to Cabo with Cabo Flyboard. What an experience. Our 9 year daughter even took a turn. And under the supportive and fun coaching from Jason and Christian, she managed to fly herself. We all had a blast. This was like a bucket list item that I didn't know I had on my list! Can't wait to go back and get better! Great group of people. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction