“Truly amazing! This is something you have to experience!!”
Review of Cabo FlyBoard

Cabo FlyBoard
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located at Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Cabo FlyBoard introduced the Flyboard to Los Cabos area in April 2013. We are the first and only authorized FlyBoard dealer for the Baja, in Mexico. Our rentals are fun, safe, and we guarantee a great customer experience. We can accommodate single flyers, or bring down your whole group for a fun-filled day you'll never forget. At Cabo FlyBoard we dedicate 100% of our time and effort to grow this thrilling new sport. We are a small business and take pride in our great customer service. Our certified instructors have competed in International Championships, and have over 800 hours of flying experience and they're always prepared and excited to teach new riders of all levels, just bring along your sense of adventure, and we'll do the rest. Your time with us is guaranteed to be one of the most unique experiences you've ever had, and for how cool FlyBoarding is, it's actually pretty easy.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was a truly amazing experience! The instructor was fantastic, very patient and it made for a great experience. The first "golden rule" keep those legs straight! I did this the morning of my last day and had I known of it before I probably would have gone 2-3 times during the stay. Make it a point to go see these guys, and if your hesitant, just watch while sipping on a cocktail at The Office. One of the coolest things I have ever done!!!!

1  Thank JT B B
CABOFLYBOARD, Gerente at Cabo FlyBoard, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you JT, you were so much fun to have, you did awesome, we really appreciate your comments, maybe next time in Cabo you can make the flyboard office your first stop ;)

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I never thought I would be able to do something like this, little less afford it. What an awesome experience! I felt like I was Neil Armstrong. The adrenaline when you're up in the air is such a rush. I have a little fear of heights but seeing 10 year-olds do it I said why not. So worth it! Not to mention the cool owners. Would definitely want to do this again and maybe try some new tricks! Backflips!

3  Thank HectorNMitch

Thank you Hector and Mich for the great review, come see us any time to try those new tricks! ;)
Atte. FLYBOARD TEAM

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was a one of a kind experience. The instruction was awesome. He had me flying on my second attempt. This is a must do for anyone who likes to wakeboard or snowboarded

1  Thank Stephen S

Thank you Stephen for taking the time to review us, you flyboarded awesome and is always good to hear this was the best part of the trip, come see us next time you are in Cabo!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

It takes two seconds to get used to the salty cold water, then you realize your flying and you've got a water propelled jetpack strapped to your feet like something Marty was riding in Back to the Future. Take 10 minutes, watch all the videos then go do this! I'm almost 40, got up on my feet in the first few minutes and was ruling the sky by the end of our session. So much fun and so unusual!

1  Thank tc0nn

Tim thank you so much for your review, we loved the ''holy guacamole'' it was a pleasure having you and your wife, we are happy to hear you had a great time with us, see you soon amigo!
Paulina and Jason

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have wanted to try this for ages and i'm so glad i gave it a go! It's not as hard as it looks, the instructors are great and it was definitely a highlight of our trip to Cabo. You also get to take home a great video package of your experience. Don't pass this up, there is no better place to give it a go :)

1  Thank Elysia K

Thank you so much Elysa we really appreciate your review, Rick and you flyboarded awesome, it was a pleasure having you! Hope to see you soon!