“Great breakfast! ”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food, service and coffee. Thanks to the chef for a personal visit to our table. Seriously, if you are looking for good coffee in Cabo, this is it.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Sunday morning, my wife and I were in need of coffee and a hearty breakfast. We stopped into London Bistro, and couldn't be happier we did. A really good Carmel macchiato and the best chilaquiles rojos I've ever had! The chef, Andres Montenegro was very amiable, and ensured that our meal was to our liking. He even made sure I tried the platanos maduros (I'm Cuban,) off of the buffet, even though we ordered off of the menu! We will be back tomorrow for the chilaquiles verdes before we fly out!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Good breakfast and coffee. Had to go to telcel in cabo so decided to try London bistro. Very good food and coffee plus free wifi. Try it if you are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We walked to this small cafe several times during our week-long trip to enjoy a cappuccino and check email on their password-protected free wi-fi. (We stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco and this was about an eight-minute walk from the resort.) Very comfortable and laid-back atmosphere. Also had tacos and tortilla soup one afternoon, and breakfast one morning; all the food was dee-lish. This is located across the street from City Club (which is similar to Costco).

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I would pass this restuarant everyday on my way to the marina to eat, on my last full day, I decided to stop in, what a mistake, that I waited so long to stop!!! I ordered a salad, (sorry, don't remember which one) and a sandwich. The waitress looked at me as if I was nuts! Then she explained that that was a lot of food. I told her no problem, WOW was she right. The salad was amazing, the dressing that came with it was fantastic! The sandwich, (something Hawaiian), was wonderful. I just wish I had not waited till my last day to stop in! Can't wait to go back and try other items!! PS, order a salad and split it, they are huge!

1  Thank James C