“A must in Cabo San Lucas”
Review of Cerveceria Ramuri

Cerveceria Ramuri
Ranked #63 of 634 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Flavors that touch the soul, beers that elevate the spirit. Sabores que tocan el alma, cervezas que elevan el espiritu. Ramuri "The spirit of light-footed". We are passionate in the quest of flavours, creating masterpieces for you. We not only make great beers that elevate the spirit, we create dishes that touch the soul. Our relaxed atmosphere, wide selection of hand crafted beers and tasteful dishes, all designed to make you float in an unique MEXperience. - RAMURI ¨Espiritu de pies ligeros¨ Somos apasionados en la busqueda de sabores, creando piezas maestras para ti. No solo hacemos excelente cerveza que eleva el espiritu, creamos platillos que tocan el alma. nuestra atmosfera relajada, la gran seleccion de cerveza artesanal y delicioso platillos,todo disenado para hacerte flotar en una experiencia unica.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife and I went to Cervecería Rámuri mainly because I'm a big beer fan. But she also read the reviews about food, so we decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised. We ordered a Peruvian Ceviche and it was delicious. We also tried the beer sampler and we liked most of the beers. Great atmosphere, prices a little bit high but definitely a place you must visit for a beer and a good meal while in Cabo.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We tried Ramuri after it was recommended to us by a Cabo bartender. We loved it. It's a beautiful venue with really interesting and elegant decor. There is a big rooftop deck which is equally lovely (and has big screen TVs for sports). The Cerveceria makes its own beers, several different ones. The beer drinkers in our group tried a few and thought they were all great. We sat on the roof deck and ordered a number of appetizers to share. Every one was delicious. The service was quite attentive and friendly. The whole experience was great. We'll go back for a full dinner next trip.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We just came back from our vacation in Cabo and I have been telling everyone about Ramuri. We wanted to avoid the typical tourist traps with corporate tasting food. We stumbled upon Ramuri by accident across the street from the main mall area, and Wow, what a find!

As you walk in you are met with wonderful smells of their grill roasting fresh vegetables. The interior is light and airy, very clean, modern and trendy. You see the microbrewery tanks in the back, and the tables are artsy, made from natural tree trunks and branches. Look up to the ceiling and you see a colorful mosaic created by empty wine bottles. Over the bar area, beer bottles hang in a creative display.

The food is mouth watering, from the delicious pesto they serve with their bread, to the amazing Mexicana pizza. I ordered the catch of the day which was a sea bass that was juicy, succulent and flavorful with micro vegetables and organic greens. It was one of the best meals I ate in my entire week at Cabo.

The waiter and bartender were very friendly and enthusiastically answered any questions we had. I ordered their 6 beer sampler and all of their artisan beers were delicious. I liked the red the most since they did not have an IPA on the day we visited.

The waiter told me that 90% of their clientele is Mexican, so it appears that tourists have not discovered this hidden gem. The have live music on their roof during the weekends. I highly recommend this restaurant. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had dinner at Cerveceria Ramuri on our second night in Cabo. My wife ordered the fish of the day and I ordered the Peruvian Style Ceviche. I was pleasantly surprised with both dishes. My wife was served a nice portion of Amberjack. It came with vegetables and in a bed of broth. I tried some and it was very nice. I had the ceviche and it was great .. I also tried a specialty beer .. it was fine ( to be honest, I am not a fan of hand crafted beer ) .. Anyway, we enjoyed our food. The service was excellent .... the atmosphere is a bit trendy and the prices are a bit on the higher side. Overall, we enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Joaquin cruz took excellent care of us. The food was amazing. I had the white yellow fin tuna ($15) probaly one the best I've ever had. The lamb ($40) my son had was so tender we all killed it. The beer was a little bland but better than drinking pacifico or Corona. Thanks guys! I will be back.