“Great day!”

Private Tour: Los Cabos Coastline Sightseeing Cruise Including The Arch
$175.00*
Private Sunset Sightseeing visiting the Famous Arch
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family owned and operated business in Cabo San Lucas BCS Mexico which has been providing nautical tours and adventures since 2010. The business was established by Senor Francisco, who is affectionately called "Pancho". A nickname that gives honor to our boat named "Pancho Panza" - a rhyming word derived from the fictional character "Sancho Panza" - this watercraft is used to facilitate all our guests and their chosen "adventures", which leads us to our trade name "Pancho Panza Adventures". The title characterizes our philosophy of developing our activities in a recreational and educational environment. Our founder Francisco - whose face is embodied in our logo - has delegated the position to his stepson, Captain Luis, AKA "The Whale Whisperer". The assignment is to preserve with integrity his enterprise perspective and to keep innovating in the small business sector marked by constant changes. We deploy our adventure services with a clear focus on high quality services and with devotion channeled into humane practices. We are also committed to protecting the environment while respecting the surroundings as well as the conservation of natural resources, focusing especially in marine protected areas where our five different tours are promoted in their respective modalities. The time that Luis has invested in his profession allows him the opportunity to use his many skills and demonstrate his effective availability for those riding along with him. He is always ready to assist in any way necessary since the balance between the autonomy we granted him and his prudent decision making skills are his real strength, which makes him a reliable, honest and responsible Captain. Our goal is that you can have a close encounter with nature by experiencing outdoor activities in an aquatic atmosphere aboard our private multipurpose vessel; our vessel meets all the sea safety requirements to navigate in open waters and therefore allows us to welcome each member in your group or family of all ages. So, if what you seek is to enjoy a responsible and sustainable tourism adventure by a reliably trained and aware staff, then do not hesitate because we are your best choice since you can be sure that you will be satisfied with the end result.
Vernon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great day!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I joined some friends for a whale watching day in Cabo and our day was awesome. Captain Luis was professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. I will recommend Pancho Panza Adventures to all my family and friends. Our day exceeded my expectations and was a highlight of our trip to Cabo!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Dorothy G

Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great captain”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We did private charter on 2 days - one for whale watching and one for fishing. Very knowledgeable captain. Boat was clean and fast!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Jerry1591
Chilliwack, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hot sun and warm water”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

It was one of the big birthdays that end in an "0" and to tell you the truth the whole adventure was filled with "0's" "Oh" my god how beautiful!, "Oh" this is so much fun! "Oh" my stomach hurts from laughing so much! to "Oh" I never want this day to end.

In the many times I have been to Cabo San Lucas I will say that it was one of those memories that rate up there with the best. Captain Luis of Pancho Panza Adventures went above and beyond to make sure of it. Folks if you want one of those days to remember, call and pick a day and book it. You will not regret it because it is worth every precious moment.... after all isn't that what life is about?

"Oh" and they don't call him the Whale Whisperer for nothing!

"Oh" I am so doing this again on my next visit!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Cyn F
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A+++ Experience”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We loved our boat excursion so much that we went again the next year. Captain Luis is knowledgable, friendly, and a talented captain. We had memorable whale encounters, enjoyed snorkeling, and took in beautiful scenery in between. I would highly recommend Luis and Pancho Panza Adventures. We plan to go back every year!

Visited March 2013
4 Thank kathleen m
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect day on the Water on our Private Boat”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Wow!!! What a fantastic day on the water in beautiful Cabo San Lucas with Capt Luis on the PanchoPanza boat. I feel so fortunate that we found this boat charter as it was an amazing day. First I would like to say, that I have been on other shared boats and had some good & not so good experiences. Unfortunately you cannot chose your shipmates! The beauty of chartering PanchPanza is it is not shared, it is your private boat for the day & Capt Luis caters to what you & your fiends & family would like to do. There is no set agenda. When we boarded he was so nice & polite & helped us to stow our bags and since we opted to bring a cooler with lunch & refreshments, he found a safe place for all of our belongings. No worries about safety of our cameras & valuables. We had opted for a snorkel cruise and as we departed the harbor we knew this was going to be a special day. We leisurely cruised out & anything we had questions about, Capt Luis knew the answer with a short story & a big smile! When we got out close to the Arch, Capt Luis made sure to get us extra close and maneuvered the boat so we could get the best pictures, he even took pictures of us with that perfect "Arch" background. He took us up so close to the Sea Lion family & told us quite a lot about them. Then we proceeded to the Pacific side where we could see the Arch from the other side. Awesome!!! After that a lovely ride down to Santa Maria Bay, where we anchored. There was a 19 yr old in our party who had his eye on the kayak on board, so Capt Luis wasted no time in getting him suited up to go & even got him to wear the life vest. The rest of us wanted to have a Champagne toast & relax for a bit before a nice swim & snorkel. When we first arrived there were several boats in the bay & a lot of snorkelers, It was great to not have to rush & line up for a short snorkel. We watched all the other boats come & go and we opted to go in the water when it was not so crowded. After everyone agreed that it was time to return, we had a beautiful ride up along the shoreline. I had never been so close to the beach & we were able to get some magnificent photos. Capt Luis told us a lot about the whales & we cannot wait until whale watch season to go out with him. I have heard he is called the "Whale Whisperer" Of course, I don't think we can wait that long, so when we return in mid July I think my hubby is ready to book a fishing trip and I want another great day on the water with Capt Luis!!!

Visited June 2013