“Delicious Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lazaro Cardenas
Description: Pan di Bacco brings a much needed concept to the Cabo San Lucas restaurant scene- the “The Art of Italian Baking” in a hip, modern setting for breakfast, lunch, dinner and more; enhanced by Bacchus’ best wine bar selection and a commitment to featuring the best of local, organic ingredients.
Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We visited this restaurant during the day as we were out for a bite to eat for lunch.
The service was great , the pizza was very good and plentiful. It was one of the best meals we had all week while in Cabo, just fresh and delicious !
We ordered the large one and it was huge! We had salads and appetizers as well and all was very good.
It was a little pricey but sometimes I guess you get what you pay for.
The atmosphere was great as we sat on the patio , and it was very close the marina , overlooking the main street downtown Cabo.
Would definitely return.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Pashko
Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pan di Bacco, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for a fresh review! We do work hard on having everything fresh for you and really reflect the art of italian baking. Thank you very much for your recommendation.

Ohio
“Delicious Italian food! ”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We swung in for dinner one night, and we had an excellent meal. The meatball appetizer was very good and a nice size. The lasagna was hearty. The vegetarian pizza was tasty. Good meal at a good price. They do offer gluten free pizza.

1 Thank Serenab82
Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pan di Bacco, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you! There were many trials, before we found the right pizza.
We appreciate you taking the time to write your comments.

Valley Cottage, New York
“My New Favorite”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stopped here incidentally and came back every day. Incredible fresh made pizza, fabulous bruchettas, great bread & great home made gelato. The staff is friendly, helpful & really makes each patron feel special. The only thing I didn't try was their coffee and that was because I was always too full. Will be back next year and will try the coffee first. It's a bit off the Marina in Cabo, but worth a little detour. Only downside is so much traffic/street noise, but at night, it's more like the happy noises of the town at night. This place is great for lunch, dinner or just dessert.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank M L
MKT-PR, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pan di Bacco, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you, we like to be your favorite
Always welcome!!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Gluten Free in Cabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I could not have been more excited that Pan di Bacco had gluten free pizza! This is probably the first restaurant I have ever been to (including restaurants in the US) that has taken my celiac and gluten allergy into great consideration. Upon ordering the gluten free pizza, the server asked me if I was allergic to gluten and then said that they take my allergy very seriously so my pizza will take a little longer. I was beside myself when I heard this because I have never had such a great experience. I am so used to the servers at other restaurants ignoring my allergy and failing to inform me of any issues I should be aware of.
The pizza I ordered was a Margherita pizza. It came out on a wooden board with perfect little cherry tomatoes sliced in half. The server also brought out their spicy olive oil. They should bottle this and sell it; it was so good, I would drink it!! The best olive oil I have ever tasted in my life.
My fiance is a pretty picky eater so he just ordered bread. The bread he ordered came with delicious homemade marina sauce which he thoroughly enjoyed.
The food was a little on the pricy end but I am used to this because every restaurant has an upcharge for gluten free options.
It was so good that we went back a second time. I of course ordered the same pizza and doused it in the olive oil. This time, my fiance ordered the chocolate waffles which were chocolate chip waffles which he really liked.
This restaurant is a great new addition to the Cabo area and I cannot wait to go back next year to try the gluten free pasta!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank SC1616
Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Pan di Bacco, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for your nice review... We are happy you liked it and we hope you enjoyed your vacation so much, that we will have you back in Cabo.

KUTZTOWN
“A great little restaurant!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Loved this place. Tortellini homemade like in Italy and cooked perfectly al dente with a crunch like it's supposed to be! Excellent ravioli as well. Good homemade meatballs. Excellent coffees and gelato's. The owner of Sunset Da Mona Lisa also owns this restaurant. Go.. You won't be sorry!

Thank you for you review, for us is an honor when we have repetitive costumers on their vacation. We cant wait to have you back at Pan di Bacco next time you are in town