“Hottest new club in Cabo”
Review of Knotty - CLOSED

Knotty
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great vibe, unique decor and amazing atmosphere. We were there Spring Break 2013 and they know how to party- DJ stellar had everyone having a great time. Bartenders and servers are a lot of fun and accommodating. You've got to experience Knotty Cabo!

There are newer reviews for Knotty

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Knotty was definitely one of the best parts of my trip to Cabo!
The venue is more intimate and upscale than the other clubs downtown. It has amazing décor, I love the 'dia de los muertos' mural, glass bottle chandeliers and the giant tree in the middle of the club.
They have a great vibe too and always have DJ’s from all over North America. I saw Richard Beynon performing and he was ah-mazing!! Their spring break lineup is by far the best in cabo, it’s online at www.knottycabo.com I cannot wait to go back for spring break!
I was with a group of girls and some of the bars/clubs in Cabo felt a bit unsafe, but Knotty did not at all. The staff was great, everyone was really attentive and super nice.
You can tell that the people who run this place know what they are doing. Knotty really stood out from the rest of the places we went to in Cabo and I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Amazing decor...refreshing after seeing all the typical club stuff @ the other joints in town. Great bottle service and a PUMPING sound set up. Great DJ the night I went (Saturday) and just more classy people than any of the touristy dives.

1  Thank BrandNewMachine
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Was in Cabo for a birthday party and kept hearing about the new place in town called Knotty. I went and checked it out and it was something like I had never seen before. The massive night clubs with the pinks and white are played out an this place had a unique touch like nothing I had ever seen before. A massive hand painted Katrina on the wall, a tree that hovered the bar that you could get inside and dance in, arms shooting out of the wall holding lights, chandeliers holding liquor bottles and all kinds of other small details that didn't go unnoticed. The design was unbelievable and so was the music. There was a DJ playing named Richard Beynon who I had never heard of but I'm glad I have now. He was the most entertaining DJ I have ever seen and I've seen my fair share. If you want to feel safe in Cabo and have a good time this is your spot.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

great club! its a must see when visiting cabo. Whoever designed it knows what they are doing! Cant wait to go back!