“Love this place”

Ranked #50 of 593 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican, Pizza, Seafood, International
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO BAJA CANTINA…A true Los Cabos experience There is not a better way to enjoy the world famous Marina of Cabo San Lucas and its luxurious yachts! Baja Cantina Marina has been a favorite for locals and visitors for the last 25 years. Experience the best of Cabo San Lucas overlooking the Marina Start your day dockside with breakfast or move into the afternoon to our bar with happy hour in cocktails and domestic drinks all day long, the perfect accompaniment for the sports that are always on. Our menu has something for everyone; Mexican specialties, salads, sushi, burgers, pizza, and offers a great selection of fresh seafood and the catch of the day. Our recipes are prepared with the highest quality ingredients; using fresh, local, seasonal products and imported USDA beef. Baja Cantina is home to “Bisbee’s Black & Blue” the world’s richest fishing tournament with over 5 million dollars cash!! A favorite neighborhood hotspot and the perfect place to relax and enjoy all major sporting events on High Definition flat screen TV’s. NFL, NBA, NCAA, NHL, MLB, BOX, UFC, SOCCER and more. Friday Night’s Ladies Drink Free from 9:30 to 11:30 pm with dance beats from a rotating cast of local DJ’s. Breakfast , Traditional Mexican and American dishes. Lunch & dinner, Sushi , Fresh local catch Box lunch for fishing, Bar bites Had a great day catching…Let us cook for you SERVE SAFE
Reviewed May 5, 2014

we stayed 4 days and ate here breakfast and dinner everyday. The service and staff are great and the food is excellent

Yunuén G, Social Media at Baja Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dear jillp43:

Thank you for taking the time to give us with your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you had a great experience in Baja Cantina Marina!

We hope you give us the chance to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is our 3rd year returning to Baja Cantina on the Marina. Pizza is always great, food is good and not expensive and a casual atmosphere is great for kids.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is one of numerous restaurants in the marina area. It's pretty much out side with a thatched roof and a great marina view. My wife and I ate here 3 times. Twice for lunch and once for supper. We had the fish tacos twice and pizza once. Service was great. We ate a lot of fish tacos while on vacation, but this one was tops. We also enjoyed the pizza very much. We drank lemonade with each meal and this was by far the best and all were good. The view of the marina was great day and night. It also helped that this place is just a few places away from our hotel

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We are locals here in Cabo San Lucas and have been eating at the Baja Cantina (the original on the marina) for over 12 years. We've watched them evolve and get a little out of their element with the beach extention - something for everyone, I guess. But one of the things that has kept us coming to the marina location is the people watching, reasonable prices and the only pizza in town that was tasty, visibly homemade and very reasonable for a good-sized pizza. Somehow I think we missed going at all last year but this year I was totally psyched for pizza night out with my husband. Oops! they said after we were already seated. The oven was broken, hence no pizza. We stayed, enjoying the other elements but were disappointed. 2 weeks later (tonight) I called first to check and yay, the oven was now working and yes, they have the pizza. We went, ordered and were delivered another disappointment. The pizza shrunk dramatically (though the price was about the same as in the past), was pretty evidently frozen crust, had little flavor and over all, made me sad. We miss the braided crust, enough to take home (nothing tonight) and consistency. I really hate when things change - for the worse! I doubt if we'll try it again - too risky, but if the management is reading this, think carefully about where you cut corners - or at least ask the customers. I would have been honest and hopefully listened to. Business comes from faithful customers and the locals are a big support of this spot. Here's hoping!

Yunuén G, Social Media at Baja Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Saturday , April 12th, 2014

Dear Jen:

Thank you for taking the time to give us with your valuable feedback.

I am aware about for the inconveniences suffered within our Restaurant Baja Cantina Marina;
I totally understand your discomfort. On behalf of the Baja Cantina Group’s team and myself, I would like to offer our most sincere apologies.

We will do our best to accomplish in every detail you have brought to our attention. I would like to let you know that we are working with our Chef and Manager in each point. It would be a great help if you provide me with more information about your visit, like: date, time, area (sand or terrace) and if you remember your waiter’s name.

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else I could do for you, I will be glad to assist you.

We hope you give us the chance to serve you again in the near future and to offer you a memorable experience.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Staff was friendly and attentive but the food wasn't worth the effort to get there. Our lunch entrees were mediocre and differed from what was described on the menu. The waiter tried to make amends but we were left wanting amid a so so atmosphere, unless you enjoy constant parade of people in bathing suits drifting by.

Yunuén G, Social Media at Baja Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Tuesday, April 8, 2014