“Lots of fun and worth your bucks”
Review of Cabocrawl

and up
VIP Nightclub Tour in Los Cabos
Ranked #8 of 47 Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: If you want to experience the best of Cabo San Lucas or Los Cabos nightlife in one night, want to make new friends from all over the world or you are on a limited budget/time trip, than Cabocrawl is the best choice for you. We take you to the 3/4 hottest bar/clubs in Cabo San Lucas. All you can drink all night long and cover charges are also included and VIP treatment everywhere you go, reserved tables no lines and even bottle service in designated clubs. You will be guided by our experienced guides from place to place , no buses to take, no lines to wait, all places we go are right on the heart of Cabo San Lucas so you will be able to walk right through it and see for your self what it's all about. We provide a safe, fun and best for your pocket nightlife experience where all you have to worry about is having fun. So come and join us, if you are coming to Los Cabos, Cabocrawl is a must! (Perfect activity for wedding groups, Bachelorette-or Parties, couples, convention groups etc)
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Its simple, if you like to dance, party and drink than this is definetely the deal in Cabo, we got taken to the best clubs in town with VIP treatement and all you can drink deal for 75 USD, really??? Come on, its a deal, Yea you welcome and enjoy!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I havent done the cabo crawl but I completed the cancan crawl through them and it was awesome, I did one in Vegas and was not even half as good as their crawl. You get true VIP experience and they don't take 100 ppl at a time. Once you get to the bars the staff of the crawl even have the staff at the bars treat you like royalty. You receive bottle service and no waits in line. I cannot wait until my trip to cabo to this out again. Part. 2 of review will be continued April 2014.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were a party of 7 ladies celebrating our friend's bachelorette party and all fairly new to the Cabo scene. Having Oscar as our guide was the best introduction to the Cabo night life. He was everything we needed in a tour guide and more... he was our hype man, photographer, protector, and all around gentleman. He made sure we were taken care of, all accounted for, and that we were all enjoying ourselves. We would take a picture in the beginning and end of each club, which was a great way to also do a head count. He took us to 3 clubs (Squid Row, Pink Kitty, & Mandala) and made sure all of them were poppin' before we got there. The best thing about the Cabo Crawl is that your guaranteed a table and bottle service in each club you visit and that is in the center of the action. Without Cabo Crawl we would have been forced to stand all night on the crowded dance floor and wait in the ridiculously long lines at the bar. We all agreed that, for what we paid, it was totally worth it. Like I said, our tour guide Oscar was great... he is super easy to get along with and good at his job. If we wanted to dance on the stage or meet the dj, he would find a way to make it happen. If we were hungry at the end of the night he knew the best taco shop in the area to take us to. He was even excited to help us with our scavenger hunt. We bumped into him the next night at a club while he was giving another party a tour... and he was still courteous enough to say hello and show us more clubs we didn't get to go to the night before.
I totally recommend the Cabo Crawl if your new to Cabo and/or like to party :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I wish I could give this a higher rating but based on the guide we had I cannot. This pub crawl is a great value for your money, because for $70 USD a person, you get all your liquor included from 10pm to 3am, and they do keep the drinks coming. The reason I can't give this five stars is because of our guide Oscar. First of all, he showed up late - granted it was only 10 minutes late, but I had rushed all the ladies at our bachelorette party out of dinner to be right on time for him. Then he asked where Allison was....and finally I said do you mean Alexis? As in me? The one who paid for/organized this whole thing? Then I introduced our VIP, the bachelorette. Her name is Skylar and he forgot her name for the first hour of our crawl (seriously? Its her night!). I asked him where we would be going that night and other than the first bar, he didn't have a plan. He said maybe we will go to Squid Row and when I told him we'd been there last night (this ain't our first Cabo trip dude) he looked disappointed and said he'd have to think of where to take us. Things went fine at the first bar. We had drinks and shots and danced, but Oscar wasn't really around. I tried to talk to him and find out a little about him and get him more involved in the group because he didn't look pleased to be there, and he actually walked away from me in the middle of when I was talking. He disappeared into the bar and I didn't see him again until we were ready to go to the next bar. And by "ready to go", I mean when he decided to wander back to our table and take us to the next bar. We then went to the Pink Kitty - again, the liquor, the table we were given was great, so this is a great value for your money in terms of drinks. But once again, Oscar disappeared. An hour into being there I told him we were about ready for the next club. He said "no...30 more minutes here." I said ok, and 30 minutes later I asked if we could go and that the ladies wanted to go to the next bar. He said "no..15 more minutes..." I waited 15 and then looked around for Oscar....no Oscar....the ladies were ready to go. We rounded everyone up and went to the front door...waiting for Oscar. No Oscar. We were about to leave and an employee of the club said he would try and go find him....couldn't find him. So we just left without him and went where we wanted to go, which was Mandala. As we were walking up the steps to the club, finally Oscar appeared asking what happened. I just pointed at my watch and said "You took too long!" And then HE LEFT. HE JUST COMPLETELY LEFT. He didn't get us any alcohol or anything at Mandala, which we had paid for (it wasn't 3am yet!) I don't know any man let alone a guide who just leaves 9 women in Cabo. Thank god we're not a bunch of idiots and have all been to Cabo before and know how to behave responsibly. Overall, this is a great value for your money (if you get the full open bar time) but you have to have the right guide. I don't understand the rave reviews for this service based on the experience we had but maybe he just had a bad night. Either way....I can't really give this a good review.

3  Thank Alexis P
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you like to party, dance, and you are going to have more than a couple of drinks, plan to go to more than one place than tha Cabocrawl is definitely for you. We had more than our share if drinks so that alone is worth your money, they took us to the best clubs in town and in each they were already waiting for us with reserved tables and even bottle service. Really delivered!