“Great Place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 29, 2014

First time eating here, and we will be back! The baked potato topped with pork was amazing! It's very clean, service wonderful.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I've eaten at a lot of places in Cabo in the last 12 year but this might be my new favorite. The food and service is outstanding and it reminds me of how Cabo used to be. Get the shaved pork taco, I guarantee youll go more than once

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I love to eat where the locals eat! This place was recommended by many local. Tacos were amazing! Tried them all! Also a quesadilla con carne was delish! Hole in the wall place, clean, with good service!

1  Thank NNORWOOD
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Best tacos I had in Cabo and for an amazing price! Loved this little joint in downtown Cabo. Location is right downtown close to the bars. We had 5 delicious tacos for under $10! One of our best meals while visiting.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hands down this was the best tacos we found during our week in cabo. No frills at all just great food. My 3 boys shared a stuffed potato and my wife and I had two pork tacos and split a pork stuffed potato that was more than we could handle. 9 of us ate for under $80 USD and had food left over.