“Best we found in cabo”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hands down this was the best tacos we found during our week in cabo. No frills at all just great food. My 3 boys shared a stuffed potato and my wife and I had two pork tacos and split a pork stuffed potato that was more than we could handle. 9 of us ate for under $80 USD and had food left over.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is actually a review for the Taqueria el Paisa in San Jose del Cabo, as I can't find the appropriate page for them. The prices are apparently better than at CSL, because it's not in gringo central and you actually have to walk quite a way out (15 min at a decent clip) to find them from SJdC centro.
The food is AMAZING. The cebolla asada con el pastor is one of the best things I've ever eaten. The waiter was a young guy and enjoyed watching us two gringos eat his local mexican food with so much gusto. If you can make it, get out to SJdC and get yourself some el paisa.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

If you're Mexican, it seems ridiculous to travel a lot of kilometres just to eat tacos... but these tacos are SO DELICIOUS. But sometimes I wish to travel to Los Cabos just to eat these tacos.
We were attracted for the smell. The meat is cooked on the grill and the flavour is completely different. The potatoes are delicious too.
Of course, if you're not Mexican you must try these real tacos.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I am a regular at this restaurant and consider them to have the best tacos in town. Sadly, they keep raising prices and if they continue, it's cheaper to eat at La Dolce than at Paisa. I hope they recognize this and don't keep escalating their prices or I will eat at La Dolce instead.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

When we asked where we could get Al Pastore Tacos for lunch we were told that no authentic Mexican would eat an Al Patore Taco before 5:00 pm. Nonetheless she told us to go to Tacqueia El Paisa. It was a true hole in the wall with plastic tables, no sides and drinks in a cooler. We ordered the Al Pastor as well as the carné asada and chicken. They were all excellent, but the Al Pastor were the best. The meat was sliced from a trompo (resembling shawarma or doner kebab) and served with a slice of pineapple. They were just fabulous and we ended up eating lunch there every day.