“Oceanside massage”

Solmar Spa Collection
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reconnect with your senses and strike a balance between your body and mind at one of our Spa locations surrounded by the Pacific Ocean.Playa Grande Spa, has an extensive menu of personalized signature experiences, including massages, exotic face & body rituals and full range of salon services, created to respect the body´s complex physiology and work in synergy with the skin, body and mind. Everything you see, smell, hear and touch will be a delight to the senses. All you have to do is rest your mind and breathe freely.The Playa Grande Spa specializes in wedding parties, hair styling and pampering mothers-to-be. Men find much to like here as well.Sea Spa Cabanas at Grand Solmar are located at the beautiful Land’s End Terrace just steps from the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy the light caress of a gentle sea breeze and the soothing sound of ocean waves while achieving total relaxation. The Sea Spa offers a menu of innovative services in a breathtaking location. This is one experience you don’t want to miss.Spa Cabanas at Solmar -Only one word can describe a personalized spa experience right on a golden beach with the sights and sounds of the ocean just a few feet away: heavenly. Revitalize your body, recharge your spirit, and renew your well being with a variety of treatments and services created to work in synergy with the skin, body and mind.We invite you to come to feel and see the difference….
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Laura & Nataly gave wonderful deep tissue massages by the sea. What a wonderful way to start my Cabo vacation.

SolmarSpaCollection, Spa Marketing & Sales Coordinator at Solmar Spa Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Kyla H, Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience on Trip advisor.
It´s always good to know that you had a wonderful time with us.
I will make sure to pass your lovely comments to Laura & Nataly.

All reviews
"ocean waves"
in 8 reviews
"wonderful massage"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"mani pedi"
in 8 reviews
"deep tissue"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed June 1, 2014

When at Grand Solmar Lands End be sure to sign up for a massage with either Nataly or Alicia. My husband and I had a wonderful couples massage on the beach, in an open air cabana, waves crashing a few feet away, total bliss. Strong hands, kind gentle words, beautiful smiles and pure pleasure. So wonderful that I signed up for another one at the end of the week with Nataly.

SolmarSpaCollection, Spa Marketing & Sales Coordinator at Solmar Spa Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear kcgraysiebert, thak you so much for taking time to share this amazing review.
Our goal is always to provide to each guest a relaxing experience. I will make sure to pass your lovely comments to Alicia, Nataly and the rest of the staff.

Spa Marketing & Sales Coordinator,

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have had many massages in my day but I have to say that this was the most relaxing and best massage I have ever had. My mom and I were under the gazebo, which was right on the beach, in a very private and excluded area of the resort. All you could hear was the ocean waves crashing. We both received deep tissue massages and Laurie and Nataly really did a fantastic job. For the first time ever I truly received a "deep tissue" massage. We both walked away feeling extremely refreshed and relaxed. I would highly recommend both ladies to anyone who wants to completely relax!

SolmarSpaCollection, Spa Marketing & Sales Coordinator at Solmar Spa Collection, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear HandKmac,
I want to thank you for taking time to share your comments about your spa experience on Trip Advisor. We are so happy to hear that you had the best spa massage ever. I will make sure to pass your lovely comments to Laura, Nataly and the rest of the staff. .
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Jazmín de Robles Colón.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

You have to get a massage on the beach at Grand Solmar Land's End. Gisselle gave me the best massage of my life....so two days later I had another !!! Xochitl handles all of the reservations for the spa with a smile on her face at all times. The spa was as wonderful as the rest of the resort. This one is a must and I am already scheduling to go back.
Thanks ladies...
Luanne

Dear Luanne J,
We are delighted to read that you received the best spa massage in your life at our spa. Our goal is always to provide to each guest a wonderful & relaxing experience.
I will make sure to share this amaznig review with Giselle, Xochitl and the rest of the staff.
We will be waiting for you!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was by far the BEST Spa experience I have ever had. Had the massage (by Ana Maria) on the beach listening to the ocean waves crash. Had the absolute most AMAZING Pedicure by Piedad that I ever had! It was total enjoyment! My family also was lucky enough to have Spa treatments by Letycia and Hortencia and loved them. We were spoiled indeed :)

SolmarSpaCollection, Spa Marketing & Sales Coordinator at Solmar Spa Collection, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear sherryp71, thank you very much for taking the time to write this escellent review about us on Trip Advisor. Is truly gratifying to see who had the best spa treatment ever. i will make sure to pass your lovely comments to Ana María, Piedad, Hortencia, Letycia and the rest of the staff.
We will be more than happy to pamper you on your next visit.