“Best margaritas and staff!! Food was amazing! Got to try it!!”
Review of Pier 19 - CLOSED

Pier 19
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and i where walking through the plaza on our way back to Playa Grande during the afternoon and came across this new location. Pier 19 wasn't there last year when we came to visit Cabo. Boy are we ever glad it is now!!! The staff were so friendly and helpful. They even rented us a local Cell phone for $35 buck from a company that is partners with their store Easy cell rentals to keep in touch with our family and two children back home in Colorado (amazing)!!! We came back the following night (Friday) to enjoy their live band that played with two other couples staying at playa Grande as well. Stayed late into the night. Enjoying the great drinks (try the margaritas) fresh and a great price. Honestly the best we had all week. Also they have free wifi. We will defiantly be going back to our new spot and recommend you visit as well. The owners are two Canadians and were there to laugh and told stories of Cabo Life and give us advise. Can't wait for next year!!!'

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My friend and I stumbled upon this place after a sun set cruise. There was a 2 piece group(great sound) playing outside, but Tony lured us in with the great drink specials and steller personality. Promised that the Packer game would be on at least on of the tv's I returned the next day and tried the food. The dip they serve with the chips was a great change of pace and the burrito was excellent. The staff was great and a lot of fun. Keeping me entertained the whole time. It is also located in a great little mall that has some really great shops. Did all of my tee shirt shopping 2 doors down.
I have already told my girls that are going to Cabo that it is a place they are going to have to go to.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We took a break from walking and had the 6 beers for $10US and fresh guacamole made to order by the friendly staff who also helped find a stone mortar and pedestal we were looking for.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

We were approached by dozens of restaurant hosts, taxi guys, fishing guides - all wanting us to buy! Then along came Tony! What a wonderful charismatic person! He won us over! Not only did he make good on his promise to serve up the best drinks in town, but he went out of his way to make sure we had all of our questions answered about the area. This guy has it going on! Look for Tony at the new Pier 19 near the cruise ship docks!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I came here because my Friend Tony who I met in Mazatlan last May now works here and said you have to come se me here. I had what he recommended Tacos and I said I wanted fried so he made two types of fried fish Tacos one beer batterd and also a Carne asada and they were very tasty. And the chips with Tuna dipping sauce hit the spot as well. Great friendly owner as well and if you stop by ask for Tony and tell him Charlie sent you and enjoy!!!