“Amazing food, service, and show!!!”
Review of Puerto San Lucas

Puerto San Lucas
Reserve with OpenTable
Puerto San Lucas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Av. Playa Grande
Description: Chic, attractive and modern, Puerto San Lucas is a delicious new dining alternative in Cabo San Lucas. Savor juicy steaks, succulent seafood and authentic Mediterranean dishes. Leave the traditional and old-fashioned behind. Enjoy bistro-style ambiance and definitely European service at a casual Los Cabos restaurant that's anything but ordinary.
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stayed at the Grande Solemar this past week and had the all inclusive plan and decided to try this restaurant as it was included with the plan. The waiter right away recommended the cheese board which was amazing and all our favorite cheeses including honey, olive tapanade (sp?), and roasted peppers. We ordered the ceasar salad which is made to order at your table and tasted so fresh - my husband got the anchovies but I got it without. For the main course we ordered the steak and lobster which were both cooked to perfection (steak - medium & lobster-steamed) and for dessert we went two nights in a row so I got to taste most of them because we had a party of 5, but my personal favorites in order were: Mexican coffee (it comes flaming, no joke, and is quite the show), creme brulee, chocolate/strawberry ice cream. The wait staff were all very nice and accommodating and even gave my husband score updates for the Warriors throughout the meal. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could.
Highly recommend.
~Veronica

Flora C, General Manager at Puerto San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Veronica M,
On behalf of all our staff, we want to thank you for your nice comments regarding your most recent visit to our restaurant.
We are delighted that you like our cheese board, Caesar salad, the steak and lobster etc....and very glad that you have an excellent time during your dinner.
Our goal is to provide every guest a beautiful and memorable experiences throughout great service and devotion towards our guests.
I hope to have the opportunity to host you again in a near future
Sincerely

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We ate at Puerto San Lucas last week.We were staying at Grand Solmar resort nearby which is under the same ownership as the restaurant.We had to fly back to Chicago the next day and decided to have an early dinner.We had seen an ad for early bird dinner special and did order off the early bird menu ,only available 4pm til 6pm.Fixed price of $25US for a 3 course meal including one glass of house wine. First course was appetizer or salad.My wife and I both had a spinach salad with sliced grilled pears,walnuts and a berry balsamic vinaigrette.Entree choices were pasta,seafood and pizza. My wife had cannelloni stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese in a marinara sauce-I took a taste and it was fresh and excellent.I had penne pasta in a sweet chunky tomato sauce with mushrooms and crushed red pepper-also excellent.For dessert I had apple tart ala mode and my wife had key lime pie.We both had the house red wine.Warm flatbread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping was served at the start of dinner.The parmesan cheese was freshly grated.Service was attentive and professional.We were very surprised at how uncrowded this restaurant was on a weeknight during high season.The interior is upscale. We also looked at the regular menu and most of the Italian and pasta entrees are under $15. If you are able to dine early,the early bird deal is great-food is excellent and @ $25 including a glass of wine,salad and dessert it is a bargain.

Flora C, General Manager at Puerto San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Mark L
Thank you for your lovely review. It sounds like you really had a wonderful time. I´m glad you enjoyed the Early bird dinner.
I´m glad that your experience with us was pleasant one and hope that we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Sincerely.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Our dinner here was amazing! The staff was very helpful and attentive. The atmosphere was relaxing and the food was delicious! We'll definitely return.

Flora C, General Manager at Puerto San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Goofyrose96,
I thank you on behalf of our staff members. I am happy that your experience at our restaurant was a pleasant one.
We will love to welcome you back anytime soon,

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We were amazed at the quality of the food. It was by far the best meal we have ever had in Cabo. Prices were in line with what you could expect for a good restaurant but the food was absolutely incredible. We shared a seafood chowder as appetizer and that set the stage for the rest of the meal. The tenderloins were perfectly cooked and melted in your mouth.
A definite MUST if you are looking for that one special dinner with your special partner. Don't forget dessert. Even if you have to take a to-go box like we did, it is worth it.

Flora C, General Manager at Puerto San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear CKing762,
Thank you so much for visiting our restaurant. I am delighted that you enjoyed our seafood chowder and tenderloins were perfectly cooked, definitely as you mentioned the best of Cabo.
We will love to welcome you back anytime soon,

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We have had dinner here twice on this trip as it is located at the base of our time share so the location is great when we don't feel like walking into town. Having said that we would still have eaten here if we did have to walk a ways to get to it. Fathered service and selection is very good. The Caesar salad they make at your table is very good and the spinach pear (out of season so we had apple) is quite good if a bit pricey for what you get. We have eaten there with two different groups and everyone was happy with their food from the sea bass to the steak to the pizza to the chicken Parmesan and pasta. The house red is a nice and very food friendly wine. Service was very good as well. Overall a great place for a group who want variety

Flora C, General Manager at Puerto San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Hurle;
Thank you so much for your nice comments regarding your most recent visit to our restaurant.
I will share with our staff your comments. We want that all our guest feel completely satisfied when they enjoy our meals and drinks in general.