“Fun Cruise”

$50.00*
and up
Los Cabos Sunset Booze Cruise
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband, I, my daughter her husband & their 3 kids took this cruise. Everyone had a great time. The crew was hilarious. We snorkeled, had a good lunch & a lot of fun. We will do it again next time in Cabo.

1  Thank Vivian60750

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Hello,
I apologize but some how you have been misinformed. The Jungle Cruise has been owned by the same owners since 1998. To date, ownership has not changed and no plans in the future to change.
I apologize for your bad experience, however if the Captain determined the boat should not go to Chileno Bay due to safety reasons, then it was a good idea. Experienced swimmers & and scuba divers have died due to rough conditions.
Additionally, if you had a bad experience, the Jungle Cruise does have an office near the marina and I would have encouraged you to visit and speak to the manager and share your concerns. I am certain they would have either offered you your money back or another trip out when conditions were more suitable.

2  Thank Lorrir7
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The jungle 'booze' cruise used to be awesome. I had a blast in 2011, but now, in 2013 they are new owners, a new boat and a bunch of clowns who lie. Yes, paid for 6 people and they wouldn't even go to Clileno Bay, they said there was jelly fish and huge waves. Basically what happened is that a group of 12 from a bachelorette party canceled and the crew, which is lazy, decided they didn't want to motor to the Bay, they just went in rough water to waste time and pulled over by lovers beach, but more by Pelican Rock. They duped all of us and wasted our time, the water was surging and really it was not swimmable. There was still over 15 on the boat and they should have honored the fee paid.
BE WARNED, this is the cheapest and the worst. Pay a little more and go with a better company.
Additionally, I saw them leave the marina a few days later and barely anyone was on the boat, so the word is getting out that they are scam artists.
They'll try to jam drinks down your throat and make you feel better about the deception, but just don't give them the opportunity.
I won't, never again. :(

1  Thank want2xl
Reviewed June 25, 2013

First of all we were duped into this "crazy party" booze cruise and were told this is the most popular one and they had to make a phone call to even make sure there was room for us on the weekend. We got to the boat and we were the only ones waiting. There ended up being maybe 20 people on the entire boat when there was room for about 75...Fortunately there were a couple fun people on board or it would have been a total loss. The boat is a rickety old run down double decker...The "open bar" is some sugary mix that is premade unless you ask for something specifically. I didn't want their nasty drink from the mop-bucket, so I requested vodka and soda and it was the nastiest cheapest vodka I have ever seen. My friend actually witnessed them funneling super cheap vodka into a mediocre vodka bottle. We were all seasick and felt horrible by the time the boat ride was over because the drinks were so awful..Also,I am convinced that the guys operating this boat are all undercover male strippers because they were complete perverts, one of them almost exposed himself, another was doing tricks on a pole and there was a giant fake "p*enis" on the drink bucket...It was embarrassing leaving the dock at the same time as the CaboRey, which was a huge, beautiful, boat that was packed full of people! Avoid the jungle booze cruise like the plague!

3  Thank Aleciarose123
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Why did you guys have to ruin it by being greedy again??? The whole family had a wonderful time, beautiful sites, good music all round good fun. I do not drink at all so my view is clear as a bell. I had given a $20.00 tip during the trip because the guys were a lot of fun, good music and giving me bottles of water. Until the end of trip the man came up with the tip jar asking for tips from $20 - $100 tips. I said I had already given it earlier in the evening and he said it doesn't matter give me more. I said nicely no and you could see in his eyes the way he said no you have to give your tip NOW. Again I said no. I might add you do pay $38.00 USD per person for this trip. This is NOT GOOD BUSINESS. Sadly all the fun and beauty goes down the toilet at this point.

3  Thank HappyMilo