“GREAT FUN until you wanted MORE AND MORE”

Jungle Cruise Tours
Snorkel Cruise in Cabo San Lucas
Sunshine Coast, B.C.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“GREAT FUN until you wanted MORE AND MORE”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Why did you guys have to ruin it by being greedy again??? The whole family had a wonderful time, beautiful sites, good music all round good fun. I do not drink at all so my view is clear as a bell. I had given a $20.00 tip during the trip because the guys were a lot of fun, good music and giving me bottles of water. Until the end of trip the man came up with the tip jar asking for tips from $20 - $100 tips. I said I had already given it earlier in the evening and he said it doesn't matter give me more. I said nicely no and you could see in his eyes the way he said no you have to give your tip NOW. Again I said no. I might add you do pay $38.00 USD per person for this trip. This is NOT GOOD BUSINESS. Sadly all the fun and beauty goes down the toilet at this point.

3 Thank HappyMilo

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“So much better than we anticipated!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We hosted a cruise for my son's wedding party. The menu was supposed to include appetizers; however, the crew provided appetizers and a complete chicken lunch with rice, beans, guacamole, salsa and chips. The margaritas were awesome, and the crew was very entertaining and helpful. We are still getting compliments regarding the party! Thank you Jungle Cruise for a fantastic day!

1 Thank Anita_SpaDay
Alexandria, Virginia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Friendly staff, fun boat, great drinks, good music in all resulted in an amazing time”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We took the Jungle Booz cruise trip with 7 people in the group. The boat had enough space for 5 other groups that joined us. It was non-stop partying, drinking, swimming, sightseeing, and time to snorkel. The staff on the boat was friendly and worked hard. They made sure everyone was having the time of their lives.

1 Thank JJD19
Edmonton, Canada
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Cool and good drinks”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was mainly Whale watching tour, the got up and close to watch. Good lunch and snack provided, entertaining group of guys on board, they provide you options where to snorkel which was nice we went to lovers beach area, lots of fishes to see. Always making you comfortable and the bathroom on board of a camaran was funny but it works when you need it. They toured around the main land and showed you places like MangoDeck bar plus other portions that you would never know exists. Good times well worth the money.

Visited February 2013