“Eat My Burrito”

Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895
Ranked #41 of 634 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Cabo Local's favorite place. Fresh, Healthy, Delicious fast, California Style Giant Burritos, Burrito Bowls, Salads, Tacos Quesadillas and more. Eat local, relaxing atmosphere, good vibes, great eats and reasonable prices!
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Best burrito I had in cabo, 1 dollar beers, and great wings. Staff was really friendly. Good lacation

BurritoSurf C, Owner at Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Besides Burritos, tacos, salads, bowls and quesadillas we offer a variety of appetizers.. Our wings are becoming increasingly popular and are delicious... Try our carne asada fries next time... Thank you for your review!

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Tuesday is the day to stop by Cabo Surf for $1 tacos and beers. Great food, friendly staff, a must while visiting Cabo.

TACO TUESDAY! Our famous $1 Dollar taco day! Also everyday between 5-7pm we have $1 beers! Come try out our other promotion days like Saturdays, BOGO, Buy one get one half off. We have great deals everyday of the week! Cheer and we appreciate your review!

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

This is the best taco place in Cabo ! A 1.00 USD taco is equal to an 8.00 USD burrito at Chipotle restaurant in the states. 3 beers and 3 tacos for 6 bucks :-)

Thanks for your review Darryl, we try to offfer great promotion every day of the week!! Next time I hope you can try one of our burritos!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Wonderfully creative takes on traditional favs! There's a zillion traditional Mexican places if that's what you want, but no one's putting the wonderful combination of ingredients into their burritos like this place! The Blondie belongs in the Burrito Hall of Fame! I wish I had one right now! It's a casual lunch type place and it's very misleading that it's being rated against fine dinning places and hard drinking/party stops because it's #1 at what their doing. This is the 2nd year I've eaten here and it won't be my last.

BurritoSurf C, Owner at Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for your awesome review! We love it when our customers recognize us for who we are and what we offer and don't compare us to other tacos shops cause we are different and we try to be!! See you next year!!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Before I left for Cabo I was told by several people about Burrito Suff And how great their food was so I knew I had to check them out. They definitely lived up to their reputation and then some! We ate there twice and both times the food was amazing! Best Nachos I have had in a while!
Their location is convenient to everything, the music was perfect and their service was great! I will be visiting Burrito Surf anytime I am in Cabo!

Your right Chipotle ain't got nothin on us!! We love your spirit and your review makes us smile!! Thank you!!