“Best Quesadilla ever!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895

Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895
Ranked #50 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cabo Local's favorite place. Fresh, Healthy, Delicious fast, California Style Giant Burritos, Burrito Bowls, Salads, Tacos Quesadillas and more. Eat local, relaxing atmosphere, good vibes, great eats and reasonable prices!
San Francisco, California
“Best Quesadilla ever!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I walked in without any expectations, and to my surprise, the first thing I look is how clean a place is and fresh food is being served!!! It offers more than that good service, no attitude!!!! cool atmosphere!!!! great specials!!!!on tuesdays from opening to close!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
BurritoSurf C, Owner at Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for recognizing how fresh our food is.. We make all of our salsas fresh everyday! The only attitude we have it making sure you leave full and happy!! Come back and see us again!

Pittsford, New York
“Local color”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Ok so Cabo has some great places to eat, and it's easy to spend a lot of money in the course of a week. Give yourself a treat and stop at Burrito Surf. Calling it a restaurant is a stretch. It fits more readily into the dive/joint category. But don't let that disuade you from making a stop here. Great burritos...great selection...great value. Get off the marina and venture into the town. Pull up a surfboard-like table and enjoy Cabo the way it used to be pre-1990. Beats the hell out of the schlock-burritos you get in the States!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bajaboy08
We LOVE the dive/joint category!! Yes we are a small joint not necessarily a dive but somewhere you can go just to relax, eat some good grub, drink a cold beer and not spend a lot.. We are just a little of the main strip with honest prices and great fresh food! Thank you so much for wandering off the main strip and finding us!!
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic Food Friendly Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Great place in Cabo for reasonably priced food and beer. Anything from a $3 Fish Taco to a full on Burrito. Lots of choice of salsa's and fillings. Fresh tasty food with great service. Loved it

Visited January 2014
California
“not authentic, the Mexican food in the US are way better!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I came to Los Cabos for the first time early February this year, we were so excited about trying out authentic Mexican, I ordered carne asada taco ( I only ordered 1 so I can try the other taco places around the area) thank goodness for that because it is the worst carne asada taco I ever had, there was no taste and it was cold, I was very disappointed! I saw inside the restaurant they have a good Trip Advisory rate but based on my experience, they do not deserve good reviews. There are few taco stand around the area and those are all good! I just can't recall the names but they do have Al pastor in the front of the taco stand

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank EllafromtheIsland
San Diego, California
“Cabos best kept secret!!!! Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I happen to run across burrito surf while looking for a place to watch the Super Bowl. I got the pork tacos and the burrito bowl. The food is fresh and flavorful. I was shocked when I found out beers were only a dollar!! You seriously can't beat dollar beers in Cabo. The food was so good we came back 3 times before we left! This place is a must!!!

1 Thank cu020550