“Favourite lunch in Cabo!”

Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895
Ranked #50 of 555 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cabo Local's favorite place. Fresh, Healthy, Delicious fast, California Style Giant Burritos, Burrito Bowls, Salads, Tacos Quesadillas and more. Eat local, relaxing atmosphere, good vibes, great eats and reasonable prices!
Vancouver, Canada
“Favourite lunch in Cabo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Delicious tacos, creative salsas, great deals, and the friendliest service around. We ate here four times in one week and will definitely come back for more one day!

3 Thank christinahrly

Denver, Colorado
“Right on the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I live in Denver and we have about as many Mexicans here as there are in Cabo. SO I have eaten lots of burritos made by Mexicans in america. But the carnitas and cheese burrito I had last week at Burrito Surf might have been the best burrito I have ever had and it was made by an American lady in Mexico!

The concept is simple--pick your stuffings. But the stuffings are amazing and made with care by the nice lady. I forget how much is cost but it seemed at the time to be about 1/2 what I would pay for a mediocre Chipotle burrito in the USA. Don't be afraid if you walk by and nobody is there--I discovered the crowd ebbs and flows. Just stop on in and follow you imagination and intuition. And get a Mexican Coke with real cane sugar to wash it down--awesome.

See you next time I go to Cabo!

1 Thank Mark R
Des Moines, Iowa
“Great Lunch---Excellent Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

What a great little spot. Wonderful dollar tacos on Taco Tuesday. Delicious pork and steak tacos with a great variety of salsas and toppings. Very friendly service. Dollar beers on Tuesday.Liked it so much we went back a second time and paid full price (not much more). My only complaint is that the guacamole was a little thin. Nice "California meets Cabo" vibe.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank iowaguy
North Branch
“Best Lunch in Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Cold Beer and Burritos for lunch was great!!!! Make sure you go on Tuesdays for Taco Tuesday when tacos and beer are $1.00 all day and evening. I read the reviews and went because of them. I will go back again, the food was very very good. They are located on a busy street, just off the main road. We like that they made the taco's right in front of us, the owner was there and really nice. There is no sign on the top of the building, looked like it was broken--look for the name Burrito Surf on the glass door.

1 Thank Galea A
“Everyones Favorite Meal in Cabo!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Suggestion for those going to Cabo, ask directions here first, and I gurantee you will be back!

Had a list of great places to go in Cabo, and didn't make it to Burrito Surf Burrioto Shop until our last full day. We had a lot of good food in Cabo, but this was everyones favorite meal! We stopped in for lunch, had a few drinks, appetizer and their custom burritos. Had a great menu, and felxible with anything you wanted to add or remove from their standard burritos. Service was quick and attentive and spoke perfect english, the ingredients appeared fresh, and the food and prices were fantastic.

It was the begining of the lunch hour when we were arrived, but I think this was one of the cleanest places we ate at on our trip. All ingredients are out for you to see and the cooking is done on the grill in plain sight.

• Visited January 2013