“It is simply the best!”

Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895
Ranked #79 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Cabo Local's favorite place. Fresh, Healthy, Delicious fast, California Style Giant Burritos, Burrito Bowls, Salads, Tacos Quesadillas and more. Eat local, relaxing atmosphere, good vibes, great eats and reasonable prices!
Reviewed March 6, 2013

COLD BEER and BIG BURRITOS! Oh so good! We ate here three times and I still can't stop thinking about this food. Not knowing what to order-I asked Lizzie (owner) what she recommended-it was the carnita burrito and was that ever a great recommendation-I was pleased to try the cantaloupe salsa too-yum . I am hooked. We headed there on a Tuesday night with another couple and found out it was taco night--TACOS and COLD BEER FOR A BUCK!!!
Eight tacos, a beer and 2 sodas amongst us for a total less than $10 USD.
Thank you Gorge,Bethany and Lizzie for our best new find of 2013. Not to worry we'll be back next Feb to see you again. (Can't wait)

1  Thank c-girl0301

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Went there because of the reviews and they weren't wrong. We went back a second time and will be going back once more before we head home. Food is very tasty and prices are great.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good late lunch experience. Clean, prices ok, food good, beer cold, service friendly and efficient. Very limited seating. Easy to find from the shopping plaza and port.( straight up Lazaro Cardenas a couple of blocks I believe)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My wife and I ate at this place today. Food was delicious and very fresh. Also, we were amazed by how inexpensive this place is. We had 3 beers, 3 shrimp tacos and 1 large burrito and our bill was MXN$ 150. Also, you have a choice of different homemade sauces and toppings for your food so you can customize your meal! Service was great and staff was very friendly.
Great value! Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were wandering around town, doing a little shopping when my wife says she was hungry.
I turned around and recognized the name from this web site.
I pulled out my money and asked the young lady if we had enough to eat here.(we were shopping) She said of course!
We had two burritos and beers and it cost less than $15.00
We were full for hours!
Went back on taco Tuesday, 2 tacos each and a beer was $6.00.
Great value, great food and the owner, Bethany was a sweet hostess and runs a fabulous business.
We will go back when in Cabo!