“AAAAAWESOME!!!”

Burrito Surf-Burrito Shop 1895
Ranked #76 of 602 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Cabo Local's favorite place. Fresh, Healthy, Delicious fast, California Style Giant Burritos, Burrito Bowls, Salads, Tacos Quesadillas and more. Eat local, relaxing atmosphere, good vibes, great eats and reasonable prices!
Reviewed February 8, 2013

It was so nice finding this little gem. After a couple days in Cabos San Lucas we looked to trip advisor for a restaurant that would provide some good vegetarian protein and came across Burrito Surf and thought we would try it out. Boy are we glad we did. We liked it so much we ate there twice over the last bit of the week we had left in CSL and then came back twice more the following week when we were 30km's away in San Jose Del Cabo. First visit was two burritos and three beers and it was only $15....did I mention the burritos were huge. $1 Taco Tuesday was every bit as awesome, three steak burritos loaded with all kinds of goodness.... you get called to the grill and get to choose all the fillings you want, beans (black or pinto) rice, lettuce, slsa fresco, gauc, onions, multitude of hot sauces, etc... fresh and as local as possible. The chips and gauc/salsa is a great dish to share to go along with your taco, burrito, quesadilla etc and those cooold $1 beers (not $1 every day but always cheap & cold) . The owners, who work very hard, are two sweet gals from Colorado and California and we'd like to thank them for letting it all go and moving down to CSL to open a great little burrito palace for all to enjoy. Don't hesitate to stop by and enjoy some aaaawesome food.

1  Thank Rob R

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Honestly, I have been all over the world, I have tried some of the best burritos in my life, this place was def top 2.... We arrived from Canada about a week ago, when we were sad to say that we couldn't find anything that we liked. So we asked a local where the best burrito place was in hopes that we would find something close to palatable.... In we walk to Burrito Surf, and OMG, let's just say we ate here every single day for 6 days straight! I even contemplated eating breakfast here (which you can also do)..... The girls that run it are absolutely amazing, and me and my best friend fell in love with Lizzie, so welcoming and always ready to do whatever she needs to, to make your visit the best.... Affordable, close and absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!! Would recommend this to anyone traveling in the Los Cabos area.... I will tell everyone I know to go here!!!!! Keep it up girls!!!! and wish you all the success in the world! Ps- if you need another employee, I will fly right over, hahaha you can pay me in burritos......

1  Thank BeachBummy0
Reviewed January 20, 2013

good variety of tacos and burritos. great appetizers, salsas and cold cerveza. Tuesdays 1usd beer and tacos!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very good food, fresh ingredients and a nice change from all the same taco options in Cabo. Will come back on a regular basis! Big portions, great value, great staff! :)

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Last time I had a huge burrito, this time, 2 tacos and a beer. Perfect, affordable, fresh and tasty. Great staff, popular place and will eat here every time I'm in town!