Camino Aventura Activities

Reviewed August 2, 2016
Mary T
Dana Point, California
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 27, 2016

Great group tours! My husband and I did the razor tour- two hours, beach, field, mountain and up to Candelaria...Great time! Dusty and fun, and beautiful scenery.

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

This is the best ATV adventure. We were going to do a more expensive ATV but Raul told us about this one. Armando was our guide. He is the best!!! We hit the beach 3 times and then went into the desert. 2 whole hours and never stopped. We highly recommend

2  Thank Mary T
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

We had the best time on the ATV tours. Our older teenagers drove their own ATV and loved it. What a fun adventure. You better be ok with a bouncy ride and lots of laughs.

1  Thank Melissa P
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

This is absolutely a must do if you're in Cabo. The adventure was incredible...the scenery spectacular! Our kids were fascinated. We stopped several times to enjoy the beautiful scenery...the waves crashing against the rocks just a few feet away...the wind gently caressing our faces...everything was perfect. Be ready to get dirty...it is very dry so you'll get lots of dust everywhere. We were able to race each other at a few places; though, it's not recommended. Our guide was cordial and nice, but he could be more informed and talk a bit about what we were seeing.

2  Thank Fabricio V
Reviewed August 25, 2015

ATV excursion was our favorite thing we did all week! So exciting and getting to drive on the beach was INCREDIBLE! This is a must!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am writing this about the Camino Aventura in San Jose del Cabo only. The scenery is gorgeous and the horses are well trained. Unfortunately, my tour guide was not. I went on an afternoon horseback riding tour with my girlfriend. It was just the two of us with the tour guide, and it should have been a nice romantic stroll for us. However, I said I wanted my horse to gallop occasionally, and my girlfriend said she would prefer not to gallop at all. Every time my horse would take off on a 50 foot gallop, the tour guide would use that as an opportunity to hit on my girlfriend. I didn't realize what was going on at first, but by the end of the 1 hour excursion it was the tour guide that was riding side by side with my girlfriend with his hand on her leg, while I was trying to get my horse back to them to see what was going on! The horses are trained not to respond to commands from anybody other than the tour guide, and it seemed every time he and my girlfriend got within speaking distance of me, my horse would gallop away. By the time we got off the horses the tour guide stopped his antics. My girlfriend thought the tour guide's advances were inappropriate, but in a funny sort of way. She wasn't inclined to complain about it, so I just stormed out of there and into the bus back to the hotel. My girlfriend says the guide started hitting on her as soon as she told him we weren't married. So, if you are an unmarried couple looking to go horseback riding in San Jose del Cabo, you may want to go someplace else.

2  Thank Greg B
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I cruised for a week and the Camino Aventura horse back riding excursion was by far the best moment for us! They picked us up close to the cruise port and drove us up to the location in Cabo San Jose. Where we found out we were the only two on the tour which made for a special experience horse back riding up and down the beach while our very friendly guide took lots of pictures for us with our camera. My husband had never ridden before and it had been years since I had. Our guide put us on very well mannered horses and made us feel safe every step of the way. The price was wonderful and nothing beat this experience. We highly recommend their horse back riding!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Camino Aventura experience was given to us for sitting in on a timeshare presentation so we didn't have any expectations -- or ask enough questions before signing up. It was a pretty long ride to the spot from our hotel but the staff was friendly and took good care of us. I didn't realize we were going to be riding through the desert or up mountains! It was a little scary sometimes driving through the terrain next to the cactuses but we all survived! It was a great time and our guide, Sergio, was awesome! I would totally recommend to people who are looking to add a little adventure to their trip. Riding along the beach was fun too!

1  Thank SuperFunSuperPicky
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My husband and I rode tandem and had a fun and exciting ATV trip with Camino Aventura. Our guide Miguel was friendly and knowledgeable. The trails were safe, yet challenging - particularly for "first-timers". We went up into the hills and had some magnificent views of the Pacific. We also got to drive down to the seashore. We would have liked an opportunity to run full throttle on flat surface at least once or twice, but never did. Otherwise - we are glad we did it and feel that we received a good value for our $$.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have done the ATvs a few times. The guides are fun, the ATVS fun and the ocean views spectacular. Note to women...wear a sports bra. It is a rough but fun ride.

1  Thank cjg2901