“Best tacos in cabo!”

Tacos Guss
Ranked #42 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Fresh Salsas-Handmade Tortillas The Best Pastor in Town!!! Beef-Chicken-Pork Shrimp-Fish Lengua-Tripa Arrachera Tacos-Burritos-Tortas And more .... Corona-Pacifico....
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Ate at many places in cabo, but taco Guss was the best. Prices were reasonable, even though he is on the strip. We had a party of 8 and they were accommodating. We all agreed that the food was great!!

There are newer reviews for Tacos Guss

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were going to Burrito Surf Tacos because of the great reviews but no one was there and a few doors down was bustling with locals...so we decided to try it and was glad we did. We liked it so much, we went back 2 more times. The owner spoke perfect english and we had a good time with him. I had the pastor, chicken and beef and all were great and you get a choice of corn or flour tortillas. The pastor was my favorite. They don't serve beer, so step across the street and buy a six pack and bring it back, nobody cares. You get a huge tray with many types of pickled and fresh veggies on your table and 4 types of salsa. Six tacos and three sodas for $12!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Tacos Guss has the best food ever! Al Pastor tacos are our favorite and we eat there everyday when we visit Cabo.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

On my first visit to Cabo about 5 years I ago I happened to wander by this place after the bar a bit drunk of course. It was cheap and the food was fresh and tasted great. But being 3am and not sober you think anything is good. So I went back the next day just to make sure and you know what it was great!!

So for me this place is usually the first meal I have in Cabo every year. Its fresh made to order tacos and at 15 pesos a taco you cant beat it!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Ate here twice. Wait staff is courteous. No english. Then again, we are in Mexico and I speak Spanish, so no issues there. First time we ate at night, food was great, cheap, great portions. The El Pastor meat is the best. Skip the Carne Asada or (Arrachera) anywhere in Cabo, not real carne asada. We decided to return, this time it was earlier and daylight. Very uncomfortable due to all of the flies attacking our food. For some reason the flies are all gone at night. Stick to eating after sundown unless you dont mind the hovering flies. Food was great. Portions big enough to share on the specialty plates like the Tortas and Huaraches.