Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Ultimate Cabo Fishing Experience

If you’re looking for the ultimate ‘Cabo Fishing Experience,’ your search is over. Top rated... read more

Reviewed December 23, 2018
SassyTraveler007
What a great experience

It was a true pleasure spending the day with Capt Kenny and his crew. The experience was truly... read more

Reviewed December 18, 2018
Rbrannin

All reviews captain kenny crew provide fish sashimi entire crew baja cortez marlin boat cabo snorkel
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2018

We enjoyed our trip with Capt Kenny. The crew and food was amazing! This was our second trip on the Samurai and even though we did not catch any fish we had a great time.

Date of experience: December 2018
CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Thank you very much for the opportunity to be of service. Sorry the fish were not co-operating on your day.....but that is why they call it fishing and not killing. We really had a LOT of FUN on our trip, didn't we? Great team effort and TONS of great food and lot's of ice cold beverages! You guys really were a LOT of FUN! Your Captain and crew are looking forward to the opportunity to be of service again soon! Best regards and God Bless Team Utah VIPS! Captain Kenny Busick USA DIRECT DIAL 714-494-4883.

Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

I have fished many islands and own a boat back east , The Samurai was beautiful , clean and a fishing machine ! I shared the charter with a stranger , Tim , who will become a lifetime friend as will Capt Kenney ! The service and food was 1st class , we each caught striped Marlin @ 125lbs each fish and my dream fish!
Capt Kenney’s mastery of fishing and commitment to service made this possible ! Look nowhere else, than ONE BAJA - Samursi if you are looking for a fabulous fishing experience, crew and amazing captain and even better person to spend your day or week!

Date of experience: December 2018
Kenny B, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Dear Hank, Thank you so much for your trip with us aboard the Samurai in Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. Mexico. WoW! What a great day.....can't wait to fish em up again with you soon! Thank you for your very kind words and for your generosity of Spirit....your Captain and Crew of the Samurai are standing by to serve you! Best regards, CaptKenny Busick USA DIRECT: 714-494-4883 or kenny@theonebaja.com Thanks again and God Bless!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

After booking this boat for a couple of days in April for a trip in November the problems started. a couple of months after booking I was approached by another company with a very similar name that asked me for the balance on my booking. They said they were working for Kenny. about a month later Kenny calls me with a hard luck business story about some guys who stole his client list in a bad business deal and that he needed me to send him $2000 and cancel the other payment. This payment he wanted through pay pal. The story gets even shadier but I wont bore you with the details. If I was trip advisor I would check this guy out before I let him have any posts on this site. Make sure you check out the current licensing and Insurance for this organization with the Captain of the Port. IF YOU STILL WANT TO BOOK WITH THIS GUY ....GOOD LUCK TO YOU MY FRIEND.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank 556jeffr

Slander. This gentleman was nearly ripped off by another company calling itself: Baja One Adventures. I called and warned the guest that my Company is called: The One Baja. I have been in business for over 12 years. This gentleman is slandering and assassinating my character because of another Company that tried to impersonate my Company. I have 100% 5 Star ratings. My reputation is very important to me. This gentleman has slandered my name, my Company and my family. This review should be removed because all I did was try and protect the guest which I did. He made no business with me. He never went on a trip with me. He has no knowledge of my boat or my services. This review does not meet Trip Advisor standards for truthful or honest reporting about a "Trip Experience". He never was my client nor did he ever do any business with me. Please help me protect my name and my reputation from Slander. Thank you very much, Captain Kenny Busick 714-494-4883 USA DIRECT to Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. Mexico

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Thank you Captain Kenny for an amazing day! This was a last minute booking and was an incredible day. Captain Kenny and crew were unbelievably hospitable and prepared for the day. We were lucky enough to catch dinner, snorkel and see all that Cabo has to offer. I would highly recommend Kenny and The Samurai to anyone that is going to Cabo.

Kenny went out of his way to ensure we had the best day possible. He recommended a spot where we could get our fish prepared and even joined us for a beer.

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Captain Kenny and the Crew of the Samurai. I will be back.

Date of experience: April 2018
CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you very much for spending the best part of your vacation in Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. Mexico! It was our privilege to serve such a great family. My crew and I are standing by for your next great Cabo Fishing Adventure. God Bless.....see you all soon! Captain Kenny Busick for The One Baja and The Samurai crew.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

We (some combination of myself, my wife and my 9 yr old) have been out with Capt Kenny 4 different times. Tons of fun, great fishing and a terrific crew and boat. Have fished all over with Kenny....Sea of Cortez, Lighthouse, Los Arcos, Golden Gate, etc.....have always caught fish and have always had a great time. Kenny and his crew are so supportive of our 9 year old.....tons of patience and instruction. Would recommend at the highest level.

Date of experience: March 2018
CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you Sir for the opportunity to earn your business! We know you boys have fished a LOT of great boats, all over the world. You've had TONS of VIP FISHING trips and fished many other great boats in Cabo as well. The fact that you keep coming back to fish on Samurai is a BIG statement. Thank you for that privilege. Hopefully now with the new house here we will see you a LOT more? The water and the weather are heating up.....are we going in July? I certainly hope so. Thanks again Boss.....God Bless!