Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Ultimate Cabo Fishing Experience

If you’re looking for the ultimate ‘Cabo Fishing Experience,’ your search is over. Top rated... read more

Reviewed December 23, 2018
SassyTraveler007
What a great experience

It was a true pleasure spending the day with Capt Kenny and his crew. The experience was truly... read more

Reviewed December 18, 2018
Rbrannin

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We witnessed an amazing scene in nature of a fight between killer whales and a blue whale. unfortunately, after a very long struggle, the killer whales won, drown the blue whale and ate it (we saw pieces of flash floating. That amazing and rare experience was possible thanks to the professional crew of the boat samurai when Mariel, captain Kenny's beautiful wife, saw the "happening" from a big distance. after that excitement, we stopped in a beautiful lagoon and had a verity of water sports (kayaks, water skying, jet sky). food on the boat was excellent made by a talented chef.

Date of experience: June 2012
4  Thank nir l
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Great sights with a profesional service,
i recomend for who's looking for uniqe expiriance.

1  Thank romiraz
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have been on several great fishing trips with my buddies, but none of those experiences compare with the awesome experience on the Samurai. Even though we did not go at the right season, Captain Kenny never gave up! He was eager to get started. We left the docks the night we arrived and anchored out where he knew the fish were. We caught two medium size tuna the first day and the second day we brought in a 55 pound dorado!!! It was an amazing experience. Kenny is a total professional. He knows where the fish are, he is a great cook, and a great photographer. We all loved this experience and enjoy going over all the great shots Captain Kenny captured of our great adventure every time we get together. We can't wait to do it again.

Date of experience: May 2012
3  Thank billq744
CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2012

Hey Bill, thank you so much for taking part in the journey aboard Samurai. We worked long hours and searched many spots to finally get her done. Lalo and I counted over 15 Stripers that day, but they just would not chew. Your patience during our search paid off big time! Great job on what many anglers would call the fish of a lifetime. That was a Tournament Winning Dorado, guaranteed! Also wanted to say thanks for sharing your nutrition program with me. I am really feeling great and the weight is slowing coming off....the only hard part was giving up cold cerveza! Got to admit that a few weeks into the program I found a new energy that was worth any sacrifice I thought I was making. Thanks again for bringing your Mom, wife and daughter out for the day after the boys trip for fishing. Mariel and I really enjoyed spending time with your family. We will look forward to serving you again soon. Call me up about the tournament schedule. I've got the feeling with the right team, you could be a very lucky angler! Best regards, Capt Kenny and Capt Mariel.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

For years now I have wanted to charter a fishing boat and catch a monster fish. I finally got the chance in La Paz and Captain Kenny did not disappoint! I spent 8 hours fishing with him and Mariel. In that time I had the joy of catching 5 large fish. Captain Kenny was knowledgeable about good locations and knew just what the fish would be hitting. It was by far the best fishing trip that I have ever been on. The highlight of the day was a 45 pound yellowtail that put up one heck of a fight. Without some coaching from Captain Kenny I would have worn myself out before getting the fish to the surface. Both Captain Kenny and Mariel made me feel as though I had known them for years, I really enjoyed hanging out and fishing with them for the day. I hope that I make it back to La Paz so that I can fish for some Marlin next time!

Date of experience: February 2012
3  Thank Eric B
CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Hey Eric, Thanks again for making your fishing trip with Mariel and I. It was our great pleasure to serve you. We were so excited for you to catch the largest fish of your life! Congratulations and great job....you were starting to look like a real pro by the end of the day. Your largest Yellow Tail was one incredibly strong fish and as you well know, put up an incredible fight! You stayed with him all the way and didn't give up....way to go Eric! We will hope to see you again soon. Next time try to come in the summer so we can put you on a fat Marlin! Give our best to your family....it was a pleasure to meet all of you. Best regards, Capt Kenny and Capt Mariel Busick

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Had a great time on the Samurai the crew was very professional food was outstanding and we never ran out of beer. Look forward to going back.
Baja Loco