Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Tulsa, Oklahoma
4th Trip with Captain Kenny

Reviewed April 15, 2018
Tim F

All reviews captain kenny burrito sea lions granola fish mahi mahi ceviche these guys baja pablo cortez crew warriors boat dorado cabo mate
Reviewed September 24, 2018

After booking this boat for a couple of days in April for a trip in November the problems started. a couple of months after booking I was approached by another company with a very similar name that asked me for the balance on my booking. They said they were working for Kenny. about a month later Kenny calls me with a hard luck business story about some guys who stole his client list in a bad business deal and that he needed me to send him $2000 and cancel the other payment. This payment he wanted through pay pal. The story gets even shadier but I wont bore you with the details. If I was trip advisor I would check this guy out before I let him have any posts on this site. Make sure you check out the current licensing and Insurance for this organization with the Captain of the Port. IF YOU STILL WANT TO BOOK WITH THIS GUY ....GOOD LUCK TO YOU MY FRIEND.

1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Thank you Captain Kenny for an amazing day! This was a last minute booking and was an incredible day. Captain Kenny and crew were unbelievably hospitable and prepared for the day. We were lucky enough to catch dinner, snorkel and see all that Cabo has to offer. I would highly recommend Kenny and The Samurai to anyone that is going to Cabo.

Kenny went out of his way to ensure we had the best day possible. He recommended a spot where we could get our fish prepared and even joined us for a beer.

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Captain Kenny and the Crew of the Samurai. I will be back.

CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you very much for spending the best part of your vacation in Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. Mexico! It was our privilege to serve such a great family. My crew and I are standing by for your next great Cabo Fishing Adventure. God Bless.....see you all soon! Captain Kenny Busick for The One Baja and The Samurai crew.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

We (some combination of myself, my wife and my 9 yr old) have been out with Capt Kenny 4 different times. Tons of fun, great fishing and a terrific crew and boat. Have fished all over with Kenny....Sea of Cortez, Lighthouse, Los Arcos, Golden Gate, etc.....have always caught fish and have always had a great time. Kenny and his crew are so supportive of our 9 year old.....tons of patience and instruction. Would recommend at the highest level.

CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you Sir for the opportunity to earn your business! We know you boys have fished a LOT of great boats, all over the world. You've had TONS of VIP FISHING trips and fished many other great boats in Cabo as well. The fact that you keep coming back to fish on Samurai is a BIG statement. Thank you for that privilege. Hopefully now with the new house here we will see you a LOT more? The water and the weather are heating up.....are we going in July? I certainly hope so. Thanks again Boss.....God Bless!

Reviewed February 22, 2018

First time ever going spearfishing and Captain Kenny and crew were amazing. We felt like family as soon as we boarded the Samurai. The boat was very clean and stocked with drinks and food. We even had a visit from "Pancho" on the way back! Definitely a 5 star trip.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

We can’t say enough good things about this experience. Awesome day out on the ocean with CaptKenny Busick and his crew this was hands down an awesome adventure! Started off with cruising out and getting to see Pelican and Lovers Beach and Divorce Beach, then cruised around the corner and down the beachside and saw where Troy was filmed when they stormed the beach then cruised out to the ocean where enjoyed some fresh fruit and homemade granola, unbelievable guacamole, Pico de gala, cheese quesadilla and bean burrito omg, caramel and cheddar popcorn etc. then we got to see the whales. The whales put on a show—jumping out of the water and waving at us. Then the whales decided to follow us. On the way back in was also very entertaining we got to see sea lions (dolphins—according to Chuck) lol as they came up on the back of the boat wanting leftovers.

Overall 5 stars awesome time and a great crew ! Can’t ask for a better time thank you again captain Kenny we had and awesome time ! Don’t do the Commercialized things contact this crew for the personalized local experience that’s actually affordable.

CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Hola Amigo! Thank you so much for your very kind words and the opportunity to be of service to you and your family. The next time you guys are looking for things to do in Cabo San Lucas, you know EXACTLY who to call. My crew and I are standing by to serve you. Let's get ready to fish em up! Best regards, CaptKenny Busick and the crew of Samurai. Saludos!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Chartered The One Baja 10/30 and it was so great we chartered again on 11/1. Kenny was fun and his crew was awesome, especially Christa. Christa made every guest feel like they were the most important guest. Thomas prepared the catch each day so we could grill or bring to a restaurant. An awesome time.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This is our second time out with The One Baja and it was awesome....just like our first experience. We were on the Warrior this time (Samurai last time) and Captain Kenny and first mate Pablo had us on the fish immediately....we hooked our first dorado in less than an hour. Suffice it to say we will be eating mahi mahi for the next several weeks!

Everyone we have met at The One Baja has been wonderful, the service (from Kristi helping us book to the captains, the mates and the chefs) has been truly outstanding and we have caught a bunch of fish.

My first trip was with my 9yr old son and this trip was with my wife....both times we had such a great time and the crew always went out of their way to make sure we had a tremendous experience. The food is amazing.........

I highly recommend The One Baja....the fishing is great and the people do everything they can to ensure a great experience.

CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service! Best regards.....God bless! CaptKenny Busick

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

My 9 year old son and I had an epic day on the Samurai. Captain Kenny, Noe and Thomas gave us a first class experience all day. The highest possible level of service. I cant say enough about how great this boat and crew are...just an amazing day of fishing and fun.

The vibe on the boat is so fun and the food was amazing. Terrific ceviche for lunch and homemade burritos for breakfast. This is a great boat for families.

The crew went the extra mile literally(we went 26 miles out!!) to get us on the fish. My 9 year old caught a huge Wahoo and a monster Sailfish (somewhat rare in Cabo) and we all also got a yellowfin tuna. Noe and Thomas did a great job coaching him up as he fought the fish. My son still can't stop smiling. They filleted our fish perfectly and we ate that night for dinner.

We will be back with Captain Kenny soon we hope!

CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you Tim and Garrett for spending time with us on the water here in Cabo San Lucas. We had the best fishing in Cabo for our amazing adventure for sure! Garrett was fishing like a pro and everyone is still talking about how a 9 year old boy could land a nice BIG Sail Fish all by himself! Congratulations Garrett, great Job! Also it was very nice to land a big Wahoo and FAT Tuna to top off the day. Thank you very much for your kinds words and for giving us the opportunity to serve such a great family! We hope to see you and Garret again soon Tim. We are standing by to fish em up for you! Let's get Garrett a trophy Black or Blue Marlin on our next Adventure of a Lifetime here in Cabo. Noe and Thomas say hola! God bless the Flynn Family! We hope to see you again very soon! Best regards, Captain Kenny Busick and crew of the Samurai.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I've been fishing many times before with various captains and crew but these guys are the best at what they do. The entire experience from the moment we got on the boat was amazing. They know where the fish are and will give you the best chance to pull one in. The crew are fun to be around and the boat was spotless. Aside from catching big fish, the fresh sushi and ceviche doesn't get any better! Captain Kenny has the best stories and makes the trip memorable. He has the best music and makes sure everyone has a great time.Top it off with a sunset cruise and you won't find a better experience in Cabo!

It was a Great Family Adventure in Cabo with a GREAT FAMILY to serve! Thank you Matthew so much for your trip and for your very kind words of encouragement. We had such a blast with you guys! Really fun family. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again very soon. Thank you for posting your pictures! VERY nice photos. Please tell everyone in Texas about the best fishing in Cabo, here on the Samurai with Captain Kenny Busick and crew. Don't forget that we also have Warrior, Dragon and now Katana standing by to serve you here in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Let's fish em up soon! Thanks again Matt! We are standing by. God bless!

Reviewed July 1, 2017

If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would! Captain Kenny really provided us with the trip of a lifetime. Captain Kenny played any song we wanted to hear and kept such upbeat positive music playing. He pointed out sea life such as dolphins and sharks that we would pass by and even gave us a chance to get in the captain chair to see what it is like. The other crewmen- Pablo, Noe, and Thomas made top shelf drinks and the best fresh sashimi and fresh seafood dishes we have ever tasted! They all have such amazing fishing instincts and set up several rods and assisted when we felt and saw the fish biting. We caught a blue finned Tuna and a marlin while being on board- my boyfriend and my step dad were able to to experience reeling in a fish, which was incredible...we all felt the excitement! I'm so grateful to have experienced such VIP treatment by such a great crew and captain. This was by far the best experience we had in Cabo. Im already looking forward to our next trip. Your trip to Cabo will not do you justice if you don't experience a day or two with Captain Kenny and his crew. They will NOT disappoint you!

1  Thank Kayla G
CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Dear Kayla, Thank you so much for your very kind words about your experience aboard the Samurai. I always aim to be the best Captain I can. I believe I have the best crew and the best service in Cabo! We are always trying to improve our service and job performance. If you liked your last trip with us, I promise you will love your next trip with The One Baja Family of yachts. If I could rate your family higher than 5 stars I would, hahaha! You guys treated us with respect and kindness of course, but your whole family was such a blast to work for. You treated us like we were part of your family and we really appreciate that! I am glad we got the opportunity to earn your business. You guys are now part of The One Baja family. You have a home here with us in Cabo. Your crew and Captain are standing by to welcome you home again soon! Regressa pronto senorita! Best regards, Captain Kenny and your crew of the Samurai in Cabo. God bless!