Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
$300
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Beach Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$267
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$133
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$237
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$398
$335
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$248
$202
Melia.com
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$607
$177
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
$344
Cancelon
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$655
5,715 results
All reviewspeninsula restaurantla bodegabikini barisrael castillosushi sky barfire pitlos cabosvacation clubour waiterbeautiful resortall inclusive resortfish tacostime sharefood and drinkstop shelfkids clubthe mexican restaurant
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed here M-F in a villa and it was wonderful. Since our trip was after the holidays it was very quiet. There were groups of people so it wasn't empty but we had no problems getting prime lounges at any of the pools, no issues being seated at any of the restaurants or waiting long for a cart to our villa.

The all inclusive was perfect for us as we got to try anything and everything without worrying about cost. Everyone was very kind, polite and helpful. Since the staff tries to be non intrusive and let guests enjoy their space, sometimes it was a wait to get service at the pool, but we found just catching someone's attention corrected that easily.

The water at the beach is not swimmable as it is extremely rocky but with 5 large pools that did not bother us. The sand is beautiful and walkable though

The resort is EXTREMELY isolated, so if you are looking for night life or shopping etc, you will need to take the shuttle ($10 RT) or a cab. We found we didn't need to leave the resort at all except for our whale watching excursion. But then we wanted relaxation and quiet, not busy and partying, so the isolation was perfecto!

The nightly entertainment was lacking but they tried. The wi-fi was excellant which made relaxing difficult sometimes as we were not always able to unplug and let go.

As we stayed in the Villas portion and not the hotel, I cannot comment on those accommodations, but our 1 room suite was larger and better than I expected. The daily housekeeping service was unexpected in a timeshare villa but was appreciated. All rooms are oceanview and with such large balconies enjoying the sunrises, sunsets and playing whales was comfortable.

We are already looking at dates to return with friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My father and I visited the Fiesta Americana for my birthday in early January. After many painstaking hours choosing a hotel, we finally settled on the Fiesta Americana based on the reviews, price, and all-inclusive option. I was in contact with the general manager before my stay, as I had a few questions before my arrival. Douglas Dodge was quick and courteous, and he answered all of my questions and then some. He even helped me set up private transportation from the airport! I can't think of one complaint from my stay. The grounds and rooms were clean and provided anything we needed. Staff was especially friendly and helpful. Particularly Israel at The Peninsula- he went above and beyond to remember us and ask questions. Service was above par! The grounds were generally quiet and I was able to enjoy some quality time listening to the ocean. The food was delicious for the most part (only complaint would be the dinner buffet, which is definitely not as good as the specialty restaurants). We had some concern regarding the recent switch to all-inclusive, but we found that everything went smoothly. There is nothing better than having chips and guacamole and a margarita brought to you on the beach! Would definitely recommend this resort :)

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank caiterzland
Reviewed February 1, 2014

First off I want to thank everyone who takes time to write tripadvisor reviews. Since my wife and I don't get to vacation often we read so many of them to make sure this was the right place for us. It was! I had stayed here once before but was nervous about bringing my wife (her first cabo experience)My expectations were exceeded. She had a great spa day. The resort is spotless and the staff is amazing. I would recommend this resort and we will be back soon!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Zach T
Reviewed January 30, 2014

What made this stay perfection is the customer care and quality staff. Everyone appeared to be very interactive, helpful and happy. We had over the top, excellence in service. Shout out to Claudia and Gregorio at the small cafe, and Carlos with cool glasses at the pool.

Second, the property was immaculate and our room was exceptionally clean. Very important to me.

My husband and I had a peaceful, playful and lovely time.

There are multiple pools, activities on and off site, a wonderful beach setting and poolside service. We felt quite pampered. They even carried my plate to my table when I was up at the buffet, and pulled my chair out and laid my napkin.

A lot of Holas, como estas, and nice conversations among the staff.

You have plenty of choices for meal time, (variety of on-site restaurants)which offer a variety and selection each night. If you went hungry it was your own fault, as there was plenty and different choices. I am vegetarian and had plenty of nice options. My husband eats meat and liked the authentic and unique foods.

It is top notch food flavor, but for an all-inclusive we were more than satisfied. However, we live in an amazing part of the country and food is most excellent here so our expectations are high.

They just started their all-inclusive offering. I was pleased, however I think the staff deserves more in tips, which the inclusive includes a 9% gratuity, too low for how hard they work. We made an effort to provide some extra to those who stuck out in our mind. It is a bit awkward not to tip, and there is a large staff so can't keep tipping everyone...but those who made it extra special we noticed and compensated. But, actually everyone deserved more...

Kindness, excellent customer care, clean, beautiful and relaxing.

We took a shuttle into the San Lucas one day, and then stay on site the rest of the time. It is secluded and we loved that.

We loved the iguanas, and we did see whales out in the sea--amazing!

Nightly there was entertainment. The violinist and small singing groups around the firepit were awesome.

Couldn't have been better for us. We liked the peacefulness and care they took in making guests feel happy!

Highly recommend. It was just my husband and self, but there were families and kids...and it was fun seeing the little ones in the pool.

It was a breathtaking property, and was the perfect vacation for us.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

This resort was an incredible property. Warm pools, private beach,fabulous snorkeling right in front with gear to borrow. Excellent staff great service food just ok. Although the Italian restaurant was really good. We watched whales all day from every part of the property. We had a regular room that was nice small balcony and small tub but nice. This property offers time shares but not one person approached us about it. It was great not to be harassed !
We did meet some guests who said they had one and they loved it. So we asked to see the time share villas and they are amazing ! We bought one. Pretty intense sales pitch so be forewarned. We did the all inclusive and we're pretty much happy with it, except for the room service which was really bad. I booked a massage at the spa and it was terrible !!!
Unless you like being slathered in stinky cream and pet like a cat for lots of money !! It was so lame I got up and left after 15 minutes. Angry that they wasted my time. And money. The beds were good but not high quality the linens likewise. Over all I would recommend this hotel we had a very enjoyable time. What stood out the most wasps the staff all of who were great. Except of course Flo the masseuse , who should get a job laying down and petting cats !! Mee-owww.

• Stayed: January 2014