Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Beach Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
$330
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$464
$453
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$133
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$216
$181
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$675
$632
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$398
$335
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$278
$202
Melia.com
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$607
$177
Bookit.com
5,708 results
All reviewspeninsula restaurantla bodegabikini barisrael castillosushi sky barfire pitlos cabosvacation clubour waiterbeautiful resortall inclusive resortfish tacostime sharefood and drinkstop shelfkids clubthe mexican restaurant
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for my brother's wedding...there was some construction still going on as of this review date, near the pool. It didn't really affect my stay however, as my room was over on the other side. Rooms were nice, and room service did a great job sometimes coming twice a day I think. The food was good poolside and at the main restaurant. Breakfast brunch was very good and the food catering for the wedding was awesome! Pools are amazing, overlooks the beautiful beach and we even saw whales far out there. Bring snorkeling gear and you'll have a blast...so much wildlife right beneath you. Just be careful for the tide and corals, they are sharp and will cut you. Van Shuttles to the city cost about $5 per person / $20 minimum it seems from here, and takes about 15 minutes maybe. Staff are super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank davidonizuka
Reviewed December 13, 2013

we went there over the thanksgiving week. The hotel grounds, including the pool areas are beautiful. Coconut palms, lounge chairs, shade covers, hammocks, and plenty of places to relax and enjoy the pool and the beach.

Our family of four really enjoyed the water.
Beach is rocky but my 8 year old and 11 year old girls snorkeled right off the shore. The beach has excellent snorkeling, lots of fish and the rocks under water form adventurous underwater canyons to swim thru. You will see schools of fish, puffer fish, bright, neon colored small fish... and if you still feel uncomfortable swimming there, just walk upto your knees and the fish will come to you.

Pool areas were nice. Especially at night. Looking at the stars, and hearing the waves, while floating at the infinity pool, became our post dinner activity.

Rooms are great.

Service at restaraunts were slow. S l o w....they have a lot of people working there but not so efficient. ...

Hopefully the construction is over but when we were there, constant drilling of the hammer, and loud construction noises kept interrupting ...
After 4 days, I finally asked the front desk, is there anything that can be done? Or at least tell us when they are drilling so we can escape?
The front desk referred me to another person,
Christian?? He must of been the manager. He apologized but of course they could not stop the construction.
He did go the extra step and tried alleviate the problem by giving me a rough time line of when they were doing the construction and asked if I wanted to be moved further away.. He handled the situation well, with professionalism.

Overall, this property is excellent. Everyone tries hard to make your stay enjoyable. Could be more efficient at the restaraunts.

Will return again... ah, I miss the Pacificos already.....

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank k m
Reviewed December 11, 2013

If you are looking for a cheap outpost central to both sides of Cabo, this might be the place. Otherwise, skip it. The staff is unfriendly and unprofessional especially at the front desk. It demonstrates either a lack of pleasure for working there and surprisingly a lack of pride as well. Uncommon for most of the hotels and service experiences in Mexico. They're in the process of converting to apartments and time shares, so expect little groups trapsing through the hotel often on tours.

The rooms leave much to be desired UNLESS you are staying in the CLUB rooms. There's a strange smell emanating from what looks like a little river...you don't even want to ask what the origin of that is. Little bugs all over the bathrooms, which is whatever for Mexico, but something most housekeeping will whisk away when called. Not here. The Club rooms are set off in a more beautiful area of the property, but given the prices, your money is much better spent elsewhere like the Sheraton Hacienda in the same area. They charge 100 dollars to sit in a cabana on a beach you can barely swim on which is preposterous for the level of luxury of this hotel. We've stayed at the Ritz and Mayakoba on the opposite coast and they don't even go this far with rooms starting at 800 a night.

Definitely a disappointment and in need of a stylish overhaul and new management. Not a good mark for the Fiesta Americana brand at all. Perhaps it was nice at one point, but right now with all the construction and transition, definitely NOT worth a stop in an area with so much beauty to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank SMLEYE
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Just returned from a 4-night stay at this hotel/resort, and the three stars are for the amazingly beautiful grounds and environs, as well as pleasant service. I understand that they are preparing to become all-inclusive next week, and there is much activity underway to get them to that point.

The beach is fantastic… a lot of people talk about the rockiness, but we all went into the ocean and saw tons of gorgeous fish swimming all around. It's just gorgeous. The pools are wonderful… I only used the main infinity pool, but hanging out on the edge, my feet floating behind me, and the Sea of Cortez in front of me was truly like being in paradise.

The room was lovely. We had a Deluxe King, with a view of the ocean on the 5th floor, and I have no complaints at all about the room. It was kept clean, the bathroom was lovely, the bed was comfortable (firm, which I happen to like). The toilet was kind of low to the ground, but had a nice powerful flush.

For our trip, the most disappointing aspect of this property was the horrendous food. The first night we were there, we partook of the Mexican buffet at the Vina del Mar restaurant… meh. The next morning, I awoke with great anticipation for the breakfast buffet. It was god-awful and $28. Kind of like a bad cruise. We had one good meal there, lunch at the Peninsula. A delicious shrimp burrito. Other than that, we had no desire to have another meal there for the rest of our stay. (Oh, also, I had made a reservation the day I left LA for Friday night at their "award-winning" Rosato restaurant, but upon checking in, was told that it was closed for renovations! Then other people said it was open, but by the time Friday rolled around we had lost our appetite for eating at the hotel at all.)

The fact that the hotel is 15 minutes away by car from the outside world is both a blessing and a curse. It would be absolutely perfect if the restaurants were good and if there was just a little shopping available… maybe bringing in crafts/souvenir kiosks as well as a well-stocked general store. But as it is, the day we decided to rent a car we felt so entirely footloose and fancy-free we didn't eat another meal there the whole time.

We did get a very good deal through Expedia on the room, and since we weren't on a meal plan it all worked out very well. Our car rental experience through National on the hotel's premises was flawless.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pammiep58
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The view from the pool is looking into paradise..........the beach from the hotel is so amazing that you can see colored fish without snorkeling!!! My room had a heavenly bed, super clean and the staff made every effort to make my vacation comfortable. Tip the coffee at the room is superb but super expensive so don't drink it ......The restaurants at fiesta Americana are top quality and the waiters were great. They were making some noise because they are building some restaurants so they can make fiesta Americana an inclusive hotel, but it was not too noisy .In total I can say Fiesta Americana is a top quality hotel with excellent service!

Room Tip: Corner suites
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family