Just got back from our first trip to Cabo. Couldn't have been happier with the Fiesta Americana. We had a great room over the beach just as it ends at the rocks. Not just a beautiful view but wonderful to leave the balcony window open at night and listen to the waves come in on the rocks. We came looking for relaxation and boy did we get it. The wonderful pools were totally uncrowded, had great poolside drinks and meal service, and beautiful views.
Our room was spacious and well kept and staff was totally committed to ensuring our satisfaction.
I don't know whether to rave more about the food or the service in the restaurants. We ate dinner at the Hotel 4 of the nights we were there and had no complaints about the meals with a good variety available all very well prepared. Again, the staff could not have tried harder. We had heard about some indifference from the staff in other reviews but found ourselves constantly impressed whether at the pool or dining in the restaurants. On the night of our anniversary celebration the staff at Rosato, upon hearing of our special night, brought special treats and arranged a lovely photo op. It was a highlight evening.
The only thing keeping me from giving 5 stars, and even considering these I nearly gave it anyway, was the poor quality of the breakfast buffet and the step down in service from the Concierge staff. The concierge staff seldom if ever pick up the phone and did seem somewhat indifferent unless a tip was shown. The breakfast choices are limited, probably because many guests pick up breakfast supplies and prepare their own in their rooms. We tried the buffet once and found the choices limited and some of the food appeared a little aged. (On check out day we went back and instead of going with the buffet we ordered from the menu. Although they seemed surprised we chose to do this, it was actually very good.) The buffet is also very over priced considering quality and selection.
All in all we were extremely happy and are already looking at the calendar for our next trip down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas