We stayed at the Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Aug 26th through Aug 30th 2013. There seem to be several "poor" or "terrible" reviews of this resort that I would definitely have to question. This place was awesome. The resort has obviously been around several years, and could use some updating in some areas, like the hotel rooms, but even there, everything was satisfactory. We have stayed in other resorts in Mexico, Dominican Republic, US, and Hawaii, and this resort was just as good if not better than many of those. The pools were incredible, and I mean incredible. They have got to have some of the nicest pools of any resort we have been to. There was a really bad storm/rain storm on Tuesday/Wednesday the 27th & 28th of August, and the resort staff was quick and hard working at getting everything put back together after the wind and rain had hit for hours that morning and previous day/night. The beach was beautiful, it does have a lot of rocks and it's not really a swimmers beach, but we definitely were able to go into the water, and even waded around with dozens of colorful fish swimming around us right by the beach. It was beautiful. The SPA was OFF THE CHARTS RIDICULOUSLY NICE. Like an unbelievable spa. One of the best I've seen in Latin America for sure. We had a massage there with a lady named Susana. She was very good at what she did. Very professional. Highly recommend. My wife got talked into listening to the time share schpiel. "90 minutes maximum" we were promised by the people in the lobby, to then get free massages. The 90 minutes was three hours, but they were a VERY professional and cordial and non-pushy sales staff with the time share. We did not buy, and they were quick to get us out of there when they knew we were not buying, which we appreciated. Jim was the sales guy who was a fantastic gentleman. Actually the type of guy we would be friends with. Adam his manager was great & friendly also. We paid more on our stay to be in the upgraded "Grand Club" room. Probably well worth the money. That got us a nicer room, INCREDIBLE ocean view, breakfast in the Gran Club Lounge, heavy appetizers every night & free drinks from 5-8 pm daily. As well as sodas, bottled water, our own personal concierge just for Grand Club residents. Very cool & worth it to have a Grand Club upgrade.
UNLIKE some of the bad, poor, and average reviews on here, we thought the food at the resort was excellent. We ate at the on site Italian themed restaurant, ROSATO. It was great food. I don't know what these people are talking about on here who didn't like it. I've had Italian food in LA, NYC, Park City, Chicago, Dallas, etc., everywhere except Italy, and this place was great. The lobster salad was amazing, the lobster ravioli was amazing, the portions are just right, not HUGE like most american joints that over-stuff you. The breakfast we had for free on the time share people was at Viña del Mar, and was completely awesome. Great buffet with custom omelets, burritos, and every imaginable breakfast pastry and food you can come up with, along with fresh juices and even a bloody mary station, along with champagne. "David" at the beach, who was serving drinks and food to those lying on the beach, was awesome. VERY funny conversations we had with him in both spanish & English. Rosy & Argelia at the Grand Club Lounge in the evenings were SO nice and went above & beyond to make us feel welcome, and right at home.
Overall this place was awesome. I also golfed at Cabo Del Sol - OFF the charts awesome. Palmilla - very playable and pretty. Also got to play Diamante's Davis Love III designed "Dunes" course. That was incredible also. I have to get back to Cabo really soon. This was our first time there, and definitely not our last. We will probably stay at Fiesta Americana again because the service was great, the grounds were fantastic, the pools were first class, the staff was amazing. Oh, they even helped us find one of my favorite gold-colored Banana Republic soft tee-shirts that had been picked up by a pool staffer before I could go back and get it. They had it in the lobby for me when we were checking out. The valet guys were really cool too, and always were on the ball. I made sure to tip them every time they brought our car up. HIGHLY RECOMMEND a rental car for this trip. No other way to do Cabo I think. We went to dinner twice in Cabo. Mariscos Mazatlan & Maria Corona. They were good, but the resort was actually better.
Used the car for that, to get to the snorkel cruise we went on, and to get to Diamante, Palmilla Golf, and even Cabo Del Sol golf, which is like a mile from the resort, and actually 2-3 of the Cabo del Sol golf holes are right on the resort property. Just a very great and memorable trip/experience. My hats off to the staff, especially the outside staff and room staff, as well as the Grand Club staff. The front desk staff were obviously a little battle-worn, and a little tougher to deal with, but everything else was fantastic. Even the time share sales people were super nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas