Hotel was not exactly what I expected but I loved it. One thing that is helpful to know is that Fiesta Americana Villas and Fiesta Americana Grand is the same resort. Not sure why that information is left out. They offered to schedule a timeshare presentation the second we checked in. We ended up going because we got a discount on all our activities (scuba diving, parasailing, ATV tour, jet skiing, snorkeling) as well as 25% off at the spa which we ended up not using. We didn't get a timeshare but the sales person was extremely pushy.
Room: When we checked in we were put in a double bed room when we reserved a king bed room, but the next morning they relocated us while we were out. Room is nice and clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The shower was a bit annoying because it took a little while for the water to warm up, but nothing serious. We had a full view of the ocean. Beautiful!
Food: We got the all-inclusive package so we ate basically everything we could get our hands on. Food is great. Breakfast buffet at Vina Del Mar was amazing every single morning. Lunch was also great. Dinner I wasn't too crazy about, but the restaurants are all very nice and service was excellent. The bars were great. Oscar at the lobby bar was awesome! Room service, on the other hand, got our orders wrong or incomplete more often than not. There was always something missing. And ,yes, we had to sign a check after we were done ordering but that wasn't an issue for us. Tips are included in the all-inclusive package but we still tipped a few bucks because the staff deserves it.
Pools: The pools were nice. They have several pools, we didn't even try them all. The hot tub was perfect for us.
Beach: Beach is beautiful. Waves are a little rough but we still went in the water. I preferred Medano beach in town, though.
Location: Location was alright. Not too far from town. There is a shuttle that will drop you off in town for $10 round trip per person. However, the hotel is very far from the airport. There are many shuttle buses at the airport that will drop you off at the hotel for $16 per person (you don't need to reserve it ahead of time), or you can get a cab for around $50-$60.
Staff: The best part of this resort is the staff! Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. I didn't have a single bad experiencing with anyone! Moises at the concierge desk went out of his way to help us on more than one occasion. I am very pleased with the service from everyone from the concierge desk, to the golf cart drivers, to the waiters. Everyone was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas