Planned a 4 day event for 5 groups. Thank you Fernanda Fosca for all your immediate responses in answewring my questions and organizing our event - special dinner, golf, etc. 5 star ratings for you! You made us feel special.
Thank you Moises for all your concierge services! Same thing - knew us all by name from the first day, always made us feel like we were staying with family, organized everything perfectly. Another 5 star rating for you!
There are hotel rooms, as well as timeshares one can rent on a daily basis. We reserved a mix of one bedroom suites and studio rooms, both in the new upper area and in the "older" rooms on/near the ocean in the timeshare part of the property. All rooms were decent to extremely nice. Request based on what you want - a really nice brand new interior (upper rooms) or being right on the water (lower rooms). See room travel tips below.
Pay for the All-Inclusive option. Yes, you can joke about wearing a wristband - but the excellent room service, premium drinks, unlimited bottled water, 3-4 hour sunset dinners, free exercise access, spa discounts, free snorkeling, all tips included, etc. etc. are a great value and extremely hassle free. It seemed few people were doing this when we were there, but the resort and servers had it down no problem...
The food was very good at all the resturants (we ate at all three) and the servers went out of their way to do special things for us - time and again! Oscar, the manager at Peninsula Restaurant, is very responsive and will go out of his way to meet your preferences. Thank you!
The grounds are very well maintained. A great beach with relaxing palapas - the sand is a little coarse but who really cares! You must snorkel here - loads of fish, good sized, very colorful. One of the only places to snorkel around Cabo!!
The resort is quiet and relaxing. A raging bonfire with live music each evening. Not a Medano Beach party spot, but only 10 minutes to Cabo San Lucas if you want to do that one night. A real retreat you will thoroughly enjoy. We will be back, if only to again see workers there who now feel like old friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsClick, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas