My husband and I stayed here last weekend - late February. We had a nice, relaxing weekend - exactly what we needed, but we may not go back to this particular hotel, since it definitely caters to an older crowd. I think I saw one other couple around our age (late 20s/early30s). We weren't looking for a party crowd, but it is a little weird to be sitting at dinner and jamming to Celine Dion, circa 1992. Here are some bullet points:
1. Terrible internet connection - they should not be charging for this, since it hardly works.
2. They really want to get you into a timeshare presentation by offering incentives upon check-in, but aren't too pushy.
3. Rooms: Not bad, just a little dated; beds pretty comfortable. There was water on the floor in the bathroom when we arrived (probably spill over from the shower, but it had not been mopped up). Could hear everything going on in the halls, which is pretty annoying first thing in the morning.
4. Pool/beach area - Outstanding. Pool service was very good, as long as you sat somewhere near one of the bars.
5. Food - all the food we had was delicious (did not try the Italian restaurant). Service at the restaurants was ok, but could be better.
6. Issues with our room key on our final day that resulted in multiple trips to the front desk, which is not a short walk.
7. Grab a beach chair in the morning for some excellent whale watching.
Overall, Fiesta Americana is a nice place with excellent grounds and decent service. As stated before, I would definitely go back, if it wasn't for the age thing. I would recommend this for older couples and families. One more thing to note: this time of year is pretty chilly, except for the middle of the day. Bring layers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas