We arrived late, but not an issue. We were approached by a woman wanting to go through the welcome packet, but we knew better, not wanting to get into timeshare dialogue. She left us alone after we stated we wanted to go to our room. Upon entering the room, we were pleasantly surprised how nice it was, flat screen tv's, ac on, full kitchen, two baths, and tons of pillows on the beds. You may want to bring your own pillow, as I could not sleep well on the giant ones they have.
Some of the reviews say that the restaurants are expensive, I have to disagree. If you are cheap and expect low class food, then yes it may seem expensive, but I found the food offerings in all the restaurant options to be the same as the States at a higher end place, which considering the service and the quality of the food, we felt it was a decent value. Have breakfast at the Vine restaurant, they have a buffet, but if you are not really hungry, order from the menu, although I loved the breakfast buffet which was euro/American/Mexican.. Our room had a full kitchen, so we went to Wal-mart which is 10 minutes away by cab, to get the basics and we has most breakfasts and some lunches in the room.
They have a formal Italian restaurant, unfortunately, we did not bring formal attire which is required ( collared shirt. Long pants, no sandals for men) for women, no capris, must have closed toe shoes, etc. Kind of a bummer, but if you are craving Italian, you have other options.
There is the restaurant down by the ocean, called the Peninsula, which is quite good and has steaks and chicken offerings. All of the service is impeccable, and you will want to tip well.
They have dinner theme nights at the Vine restaurant, and you should take advantage of the traditional offerings. Tacos El Pastor were excellent.
The palapas down by the ocean are comfortable, and have waitperson service. If you want to swim, this property is awesome,
In that there is a natural coral reef with rocks with snorkeling rental equipment for free.
There is a "deli" which is more of a small general store which is open early for coffee and late for snacks and has all that you may need.
From our deck, we saw whales almost every morning, and there are several infinity pools to relax in.
There are a lot of stairs to climb to get to the timeshare condos, so if you are an oldster, you may want to look elsewhere.
I played golf on the Ocean Course; which is as pricey as all of the courses in Cabo, but I was able to tee off at 4 pm, and play 12 for $125, instead of the $395 for 18. Incredible course, you must play it. Rent clubs, all high end TM RBZ .
We had dinner at the course and the Italian menu was a great value and was 3 stars. I had a Kobe pork chop with mushroom risotto, and my wife had Bolognese, and our son had chicken Parmesan, all of which was top notch, and cheaper than the resort Italian restaurant and half the price. Even if you are not a golfer, have dinner at Cabo Del Sol, golf course.
Fiesta Americana is fantastic. We have been to Cabo three times and this is the best place we have stayed in terms of resorts. I would recommend this property to all, you will enjoy it and will want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Cancelon, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas